• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will this be your main character?

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
Yeah, he got a buff in this one. He is still not as powerful as his 64 counterpart though.
HMM. I remember the pokemon craze like it was yesterday. I was still in elementary school back then, but everybody just had to catch pikachu!

Nostalgia?
Are you going to use him as your main character?

Ridley_Me_That

Smash Rookie
I think I may! But its a bit early to say. I'd like to see what other characters Sakurai manages to sqeeeeze in.

He has always been my main thou so no matter what i'd still be using him quite a bit.

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
I always have used Pikachu as my main and always will.
Especially since he has an awesome green bandana now.
=D

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
I wonder, does there really need to be an entire topic devoted to who's going to main a character? Meh, let the mods decide...

Anyhow, I have always, and will continue to main the stuffing out of the almighty rAt (Pika, for the uninitiated). Although with so many juicy alternatives this time around, my list of mains is probably going to be very long.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
of course he will be the first character i will play as and i will try everyone else next and which ever character i like best will be the one i will chose but it will be pikachu as always anyway :p

MeLOVESdaPikachu

Smash Cadet
Plan for Brawl:

Step 1: Use Pit against Ike to fight my brother.
Step 2: Use every single character.
Step 3: Main Pikachu. Always have, always will. As long as I can smite people with Thunder, I shall main Pikachu.

nickjuly4

Smash Rookie
I will just like I have been since the original Smash Bros., but I'll switch Diddy Kong and Pokemon Trainer too sometimes.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
i think its weird how little love pikachu gets on here, its obvious that not alot of people have a real big intrest in using him..

PWtCB

Smash Cadet
Pikachu will be my main IF and only IF the awesome blue party hat comes back. I will probably forget my grief after a couple of days though and Pika will probably come on the top of my list if Metaknight is unable to make a good replacement :p

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
It's a bit early to say, but I know I will use Pikachu first in a free-for-all match. I just hope all the buffs Pikachu got is as good as I hear, if not, I might have to use Pikachu for casual battles.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Pika will always be da bomb, but its Dedede and Diddy for me!

R.I.P. Mario, they have other red hat wearers now =(

O Rly?

Smash Cadet
Too early to tell yet. I really want to try out the Trainer first, but I'll probably come back to Pikachu. He's one of my on-again off-again favorites in Melee, and it's always fun killing the ubiquitous Sheiks and Peaches (but never the Marths. I can't pull that one off ):

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
1. Ice Climbers
2. Sonic (First unlock him then master him.)
3. Lucas
4. Zelda
5. Peach
6. Mario
7. Pikachu
8. Link
9. Pit
10. Metaknight

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
No, Pokémon Trainer will be my main, that is, if Lucario isn't in, which it's less than a month and a third before SSBB comes out in Japan, so I'm starting to get a bit worried about the 4th gen. Pokémon mascot not making it into Brawl as a playable character...

But I am very grateful my second most wanted character, Charizard, made it in, that is enough for me, can't have everything, but coming pretty darn close to it. :)

Grandeza

Smash Master
An orphan in a robot suit whose archenemy is a space dragon vs. a yellow rat that has electricity powers.

The deciding factor is my sig. SAMUS I CHOOSE YOU!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I main Pikachu in melee.
I main Pikachu in SSB64(I got this game after melee.)
I main Pikachu in mugen.
I have Pikachu in my pokemon team. And uber team.
I have pokemon snap.
I have Pokemon channel.
I have a giant Pikachu plushy.
I have a Pikachu poster on my wall.

Yes, I will main him in brawl.

@ O RLY: I love playing gainst marths. I three stocked a random marth player from NY.
lol

We live in the same state but I never seen any other pikachu.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
pikachu thunderbolt

i love pokemon

anyways i will main ike any pika main who is serious bout smash exchange Wii friend codes

Top Bottom