• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will this be your main character?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well cashoholic when u decide one of those character (i dont have a smash friend who will use one of them well except PIT) u want main and ur dedicated let me know and well exchange wii friend codes

Hoshika-Pichu

Smash Rookie
Yes.

I've been able to beat most CPUs with Pikachu and always beat my friends and dad with Pikachu. MAIN WIN!

Blakethefox

Smash Rookie
Probably, a bit early to decide, but most likely yes.
I want to try other characters first tho, but will be one of my favorites forever :p

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
I've mained him since the original. It's nice to know that he as been improved quite a bit. I'm sure everyone remembers how much he owned in the first game.

Dgro

Smash Cadet
I didn't main him in Melee, but he was one of my faves (probably 3rd). He kinda sucked though, good to hear he got a boost. I could definately see myself using him a lot more often.

VladsBat

Smash Rookie
hes one of my mains for melee and so he will remain for brawl, just look at the combo vids on youtube. You will be shocked

MuMastr

Smash Rookie
i agree, I never was into pokemon but I always liked him, i never use anyone else much. Also about his/her B-Down is it slower? how long does it last? damage?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
No, but I'll take another look at lil Pika. Didn't like him much in Melee but I'll be looking for secondaries.

-Onyx

kad15

Smash Cadet
didnt use him in melee
might use him in brawl if he is improved

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
He was my best character in melee, so I'll definitely see how well I can do with him first. I can't guarantee mains because this is a different game.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Even if megaman(my most wanted character) gets in, pikachu will most likely still be my main. I'm too used to pikachu's playstyle, and I mained him in the last 2 games, so it seems only natural that pikachu stays my main in SSBB.

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Pikachu is going to be a beast. Nice FS, looks like it will be easier to handle than sonic's, but I wonder which will have more power for each additional hit? Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

Baiten

Smash Rookie
I mained Pika on the 64 and Melee, too bad hi F-smash didn't change.
Will still main him together with Olimar.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
pikachu was my main in 64 and melee, and he still will be for brawl. But I do want to try out other characters.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pikachu was my main in 64 and melee, and he still will be for brawl. But I do want to try out other characters.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I mihgt use Pikachu for one of my for fun characters because of the awesome green andana and the blue googles

Tyros

Smash Cadet
The Yellow Demon has always been my foremost main character. In Melee, I picked up Luigi, but still kept mainly to 'Chu. In Brawl, I will have both of them, along with Sonic... but Pikachu will always be my homeboy.
Mains?
Ha...
Yellow Demon
Green Missile (Pink Missile, in my case...)
Blue Blur

- Tyros

Plaz

Smash Rookie
After looking at some videos of Pika, it's almost as if he's just two or three moves short of the pwnge from Smash Bros. 64! Pika has a very good chance of being my secondary.

Ryuartyi

Smash Rookie
I will definitely be using Pikachu as my main. He was in Melee, and the torch will carry on into Brawl.

krehz

Smash Ace
If you are smart you will use him as your main :p but i agree that he isn't as good as 64 counterpart.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
He's amazing in Brawl. I dunno... Based on the few hours that I've played it, compared to the other characters in Brawl, he's nearly as good as the Smash 64 Pika. Thunder is far easier to hit with, and it's higher (although not Infinite-ish, like in 64), and it's much easier to combo with his up-air. Also, his Downsmash is far better in Brawl than it was in 64.

krehz

Smash Ace
This is very true and he has more moves in Brawl and Melee also, but grabbing ppl in 64 was so fast, and the GC controller really made it harder to grab ppl, but ya his downsmash is a lot better

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
At first, I had my heart set on Toon Link...but looking at Pika and Pokemon trainer, I think i'll be going to Poke route...with Pika as my main :D

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu was my best char in Melee, and since he's going to be better in this one, I suspect he'll be my best char in Brawl too :)

Of course that doesn't mean I won't play other characters. I plan to use Mario and Ike and Sonic alot.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
YES!!

Pikachu's definitely going to be main character in Brawl! :chuckle:

Afterall, Pikachu has been my main character in EVERY Smash game. XD

Pikachu is actually my favorite Pokemon (I tend to like all the cute ones, lol). And I love Pokemon a lot, as you can see by my avatar and signature. ^_^

Also, for secondary characters, I will be using: Pokemon Trainer and Lucario ^^

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Yes, he will indeed be of my mains for Brawl.

Pikachu was one of my mains in 64 (along with Kirby and Mario), but in Melee I dropped him for Link and Fox. However, with my newfound interest in Pokemon and his apparent buff from Melee, you can be sure my Pika pal is coming back to my roster of mains for Brawl. I'm even practicing with him now, so that when the Brawl tide rolls in for North America, I'll be ready.

Top Bottom