• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will That Be All Sir?? Who Do you want in Brawl?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey Guys Wats Happning?
I Know were all pumped about Brawl Ecspecially with the New Characters But, I just wanna Kno Who you guys would enjoy to smash with? What characters Would you wish could have a spot in the Roster? And Finally What Characters do you think will be hidden for you to unlock?
What Are your Views For Charcters?? Who do you WANT!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Lol. What an original thread.

I hope Ashley is playable and unlockable.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Erm where are the new chars? There ain't no new chars sir. BTW I want Ridley to be in. If he's in, the game will sell billions of copies.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Thanks for all your participation in my thread.
And to my surprise yes its original i searched like 8 times and came up with nothing.
I would love to see some Knuckles if hes in or King boo would be good.
Its on the edge of tongue but i just cant think of someone im dying to see in any more ideas??

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Dixie ;) well I want more, but Dixie is the one I want the most. Then Elincia/Micaiah, I wanted Stafy :(

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
megaman(X) and zero team up. I want to use that team so badly, I would be willing to look up how to earn them just for that sole purpose. and this is saying something since I REALY dont want to spoil the game for myself.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora and Marth!

I want to see Villans from almost everey franchise too. adds alot to a game.

Especialy Ridley.
its over 9000

Wolf...Claus...K.Rool...Ganondorf...Someone from FE...

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Regardless of likelihood?

Blaziken
Captain Falcon
Master Chief
Boo
Phoenix Wright
Sandbag (playable)
Doumeki Kai
Vaati
Chuck Norris
Miyamoto
Reggie
Gutsman's *** (AT for Megaman)
Princess Rosalina
Kratos (God of War)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
If we're just going by characters that have a chance, then Ridley, Bowser jr., and Wolf. I don't even need all three. Just give me one and I'll be satisfied.

For characters that have no chance, I would love to see Kratos from God of War or Ratchet and Clank to get in.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I want Alice (Balloon Kid), Mach Rider, Elincia, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Ashley/Mona, Captain Syrup, Mallow, Lara Croft, Lip, Alexandra Roivas, and Micaiah the most. I do want a few others but there's too many of them :chuckle:

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
Likely wants: Megaman, Crono, Pacman, Geno, Black Mage, Ridley, Isaac, both Andy and Sami, Isaac, Ray01, Takamaru, Mike Jones, Ness, Marth, Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, Falco, Ganondorf, and Leif.

Unlikely wants: Kefka, Sephiroth, Kuja, Banjo Kazooie, Gordon Freeman, Master Chief, Dante, Knuckles, Popeye, Spiderman, etc. (Too many to mention).

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Olimar
Midna
Bomberman
Ridley

Those are the ones I support the most. And WWLink is cool too, but I don't fully support him.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yeah likewise WW link hasnt got my full support either. but nethertheless it would be good to see him in.
I Just Want Isaac lol

Machete

Smash Ace
Well, Ridley is, by far, my most awaited newcomer.
After him, by order, Claus, K. Rool, Black Knight, Wolf and Dark Samus (although the last three seem pretty unlikely :().

Talking about veterans, I hope a buffed Mewtwo and a new Ganondorf.

Bad guys FTW.

Top Bottom