• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will That Be All Sir?? Who Do you want in Brawl?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I got to say Lip's second favroite character in Nintendo, also my most wanted since....... Melee. Ashley is my second most wanted. And last but not least Micaiah. If they get in, they mind as well be hidden.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I want Olimar and K. Rool

anybody else but Mii and any other sonic character is fine too.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I want at least half the people on my sig
I especially want K.Rool, Claus, Ridley, Krystal, Isaac, Geno, and wolf

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
aw there are so many i want... well a few at least.

geno
olimar
ridley
claus
Lucario
WW link

oh yeah and sakurai...JK lol...

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
A lot of my hopefuls so far have been AT'd but if at least one in my sig makes it (Geno seems to stand a decent shot) I'll be satisfied. My dream hopeful though is Phoenix Wright.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
The Problem i think with skull kid is that theres probably no complete move set. But I would really like to see another sonic guy in there somewhere. But most of all isaac.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
@ lecto: at the skull kid support thread, they have movesets.
Seriously i gotta check it out man thanks. But I Might wanna see banjo lool i know its never gonna happen but i think it owuld be kinda cool if he was in. But Everyday all day im going to use link or samus lol

Cowlord

Smash Rookie
Here is my top five, no specific order.

1. Ridley
2. Waluigi
3. King K Rule
4. Boo King
5. (Black Bull?)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I OWuld Prefer to see knuckles in than tails i mean tails is a bit on the soft side but Two thumbs Up To Knuckles. And Antimatter it Dont matter you can say anything in my thread as long as your not flaming. I DOnt Care Who You Mention Either I Dont care whether their 9th Party (Obviously theres no such thing) Its Fine By Me.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
falco
krystal
king k rool
ridley
lucario
megaman
klonoa
Just some guesses, although klonoa is not likely

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lucario
Ridley
Claus
Tom Nook
Wolf
Krystal
King K. Rool
Megaman

THE END. XD I actually could come up with a Wolf moveset... 8D A little bit like Fox (got to be, they're rivals) but absolutely NOT the same.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
My most wanted characters (in order) that I'd like to be playable in Brawl are:

Lucario
Ridley
Krystal
Wolf

And I'd love to see Cloud as a playable character but I don't think he has any realistic chance of being in it, the above list is of the characters that have a chance of being playable.

Nalafein

Smash Cadet
The Characters i want in brawl? other than those we allready know is inn..

1. Falco / Cpt. Falcon / Ness / Marth / Luigi / Ganondorf / Sheik / Jigglypuff- To Return then the follow as this.
2. Wolf
3. Issac
4. King K. Rool
5. Bowser Jr.
6. Claus
7. Ridley
8. Ganondorf to have Ganon transformation
9. Megaman

Muddy Mole (Mole Mania)
Lip (Puzzle League)
Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jo)
Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus)
Will (Advance Wars)
Lolo & Lala (Adventures of Lolo)
Bomberman (Bomberman)
Mona (WarioWare)
Ray MK (Custom Robo)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton and the Curious Village)
Ness (EarthBound)
Animal Crosser (Animal Crossing)

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Lucario
Jiggly Puff
Mewtwo
Isaac
King K. Rool
Claus
Ness
Black Knight
Michiah
Marth
Cpt. Falcon
Black Shadow
Sheik
Ganondorf
Midna & Wolf Link
Zant?
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Paper Mario
Ridley
Dark Samus
Krystal
Wolf
Falco
Animal Crosser
Game&Watch
Megaman

All FTW!

Anyone agree?!

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Some of my guys are impossible to come in because they're third party without any sort of connection to Nintendo, others are somewhat possible but unlikely.

Maybe likely?

-Rayman (from Ubisoft)
-Altair (from Ubisoft, though Altair I like better than Rayman)
-Maria (A game called Sadness coming on the Wii, you should see it cept it may be vaporware, a good female char)
-Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
-Megaman (duh)
-Pacman (ok, before you flame me, I have to say he's a gaming icon he deserves in but after Megaman)
-Sora (KH game, but if they have them they have to have Mickey Mouse and Donald and Goofy as PCs or ATs too)
-Mii (we absolutely need this. I'd like to fight people from my real life and it'd be fun)
-NESS!

Impossible but it'd be cool if they could come:

-Talon Brave (Prey, we need one non-white person and he's good he's Native American and uses alien guns and a spirit bow similar to Pit's)
-Darth Vader (If Soul Calibur can have him, why can't Brawl? If only Lucas Arts made more games on Wii and DS though...)
-Vyse (from Skies of Arcadia, he'd be cool with two swords but it's a small not so known Sega cult hit)
-That guy from Phantasy Star 2, along with Nei. (Bet you have no idea what I am talking about)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Some of my guys are impossible to come in because they're third party without any sort of connection to Nintendo, others are somewhat possible but unlikely.

Maybe likely?

-Rayman (from Ubisoft)
-Altair (from Ubisoft, though Altair I like better than Rayman)
-Maria (A game called Sadness coming on the Wii, you should see it cept it may be vaporware, a good female char)
-Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
-Megaman (duh)
-Pacman (ok, before you flame me, I have to say he's a gaming icon he deserves in but after Megaman)
-Sora (KH game, but if they have them they have to have Mickey Mouse and Donald and Goofy as PCs or ATs too)
-Mii (we absolutely need this. I'd like to fight people from my real life and it'd be fun)
-NESS!

Impossible but it'd be cool if they could come:

-Talon Brave (Prey, we need one non-white person and he's good he's Native American and uses alien guns and a spirit bow similar to Pit's)
-Darth Vader (If Soul Calibur can have him, why can't Brawl? If only Lucas Arts made more games on Wii and DS though...)
-Vyse (from Skies of Arcadia, he'd be cool with two swords but it's a small not so known Sega cult hit)
-That guy from Phantasy Star 2, along with Nei. (Bet you have no idea what I am talking about)
Well your list is a bit of a wish because some of them nearly have nothing to do with nintendo (if hopes were dreams wishes would fly) <<<<<<I dunno what that means but it seemed appropriate. anyways this is what the thread is all about just say whatever you want and you dont get flamed for it.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
-Blaziken
-Isaac
-Domeki Kai
-Sandbag (playable)
-Ness
-Captain Falcon
-Luigi

-Super Mario Galaxy stage
-Hyrule Castle (64)
-Rumble Falls (Melee)