• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Brawl get Delayed Again?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
No, they won't even apologise, they think it's OK. They think noone cares about Brawl.

NoE don't know their audience at all, they refused to release Animal Crossing because they thought noone would buy it. :laugh: it turned out to sell absolutely TONS on DS, and NoE still hasn't learnt their lesson.

Here's a thought.

It's just a game, stop crying over it and suck it up.
You sir, are a hypocrite, this is what you said on the very last page:

I will personally go to nintendo HQ and demand to see sakurai, if they refuse I'll do a suicide bombing

Mother ****ers
Sure didn't sound like a joke to me.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Here's a thought.

It's just a game, stop crying over it and suck it up.
If you where in your game shop and on your left was Big brain academy and on your right was brawl which one would you choose??

Because i know almost everyone in Europe want brawl but its ok if you dont want it i mean theres always Big brain academy on your left you Pleb.

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Any one who insults/threatens Sakurai mindlessly deserves to be or already is the ******* child of the family, of course, it's a possibility since a majority of here have yet to graduate elementary school.

It's

NOT

SAKURAI'S

FAULT

THE GAME

WAS

DELAYED

Siegfried

Smash Cadet
I seriosly dont get that guy i mean one post he wants to be a suicide bomber next post he's Dr.Phil What he Heck?
Its sarcasm against some guys using Sakurai as a strawman for their frustration on the delay. When chances are, it wasn't his fault.

And yes, it is ok if Nintendo delays their games. They've done it for Zelda tons of times. They're just doing work to make sure that their games are perfected and thus sell better. They don't owe us anything since we haven't actually lost anything.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo can delay it as much as they want to, it will still be sold massively anyway. :/ We should boycot Nintendo.

Siegfried

Smash Cadet
By some account, the game was reportedly finished by last summer. They've only been delaying to add features like online and such. If you think that delays of a few months (which is actually pretty good considering that Ocarina and Twilight Princess were delayed for years) saps away from Nintendo's trust, fine. But a flexible time schedule has been how Nintendo perfected its greatest games and produced its classics. They're not just buying time because they been slacking off, they're delaying so that we can enjoy the greatest product possible. A rather grand gesture considering all the PC games I bought that come half finished and buggy and expects me to wait months playing an incomplete copy before they actually finish the problem.

Boycotting? Don't make me laugh. The only reason why there are people who care about a few months of delay about this one videogame is because Nintendo makes games that are worthy of such attention. Trying to mess up their plans would only ****** their games into the likes of the horrible 3rd party games that are flooding the Wii these days.

Siegfried

Smash Cadet
Things come up. They decide to put in a new feature. They find a fatal bug. Production isn't going to meet up with initial demand. So on so forth.

Every company does that. Metal Gear 4 got pushed into 2008. According to some rumours, SquareEnix just scrapped everything for FFXIII Versus and returned to scratch for it. Not to mention vaporware like Duke Nukem, it was supposed to come out in 1997, then 1998, then 2001, then 2004/2005, and they're still producing promotional videos for it.

Top Bottom