• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wikileaks ****s the USA over big time?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious, Ballistics.

To me it's not so much about whether Assange deserves it but that a clear point is being made and conflicting stances may clash sooner or later.

:059:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I don't see what exactly it is in this situation that created so much peace that it was deserving of a NPP. And he even spent his time suspiciously avoiding the law when he was accussed of ****. It wasn't until he became the center of media attention, a month or two after the accusations, that he decided to hand himself in. This, and the whole scandal that Wikileaks has caused, makes it absurd that he was nominated. It's just a popularity contest.

And people are deluding themselves if they think this will create more openess between governments and the public. Wikileaks is just going to make secrecy in governments stricter.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I am being totally serious, the people in Tunisia found out how totally fracked they were being by their dictator, so they rebelled. And the people in Egypt are overthrowing our United States Supported power so they can put in their own power. Its a good thing that Assange did.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There's a point where you resist authority so much that you become part of the problem.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I am being totally serious, the people in Tunisia found out how totally fracked they were being by their dictator, so they rebelled. And the people in Egypt are overthrowing our United States Supported power so they can put in their own power. Its a good thing that Assange did.
I didnt know rebellions were necessarily a bad thing.

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic with that last statement or not (internet johns).

Ballistics

Smash Champion
LOL I am very rarely sarcastic, I try to be genuine if maybe a little too harsh. I support Assange in every way. And I support independent nations rising up to rule themselves like Tunisia and Egypt. Hopefully the whole world will follow suit and depose their dictators and regimes and false democracies. I can only pray that it will happen soon here in the U.S.

Wave I am not avoiding the topic. You just obviously have no grasp over the situation. Watch this video before you may speak again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOnvp5t7Do

_Keno_

Smash Lord
LOL I am very rarely sarcastic, I try to be genuine if maybe a little too harsh. I support Assange in every way. And I support independent nations rising up to rule themselves like Tunisia and Egypt. Hopefully the whole world will follow suit and depose their dictators and regimes and false democracies. I can only pray that it will happen soon here in the U.S.
From how you post in the pg, I assumed you were genuine, but your "go assange" post seemed somewhat sarcastic. xD

But yeah, I support him and independent nations as well.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Wave I am not avoiding the topic. You just obviously have no grasp over the situation. Watch this video before you may speak again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOnvp5t7Do
You obviously think I think Assange is the devil, right? When did I ever say anything against him?

You are clearly one of those "tear down the fascist regime erected by the capitalistic politicians who pander to big business and industry with no regard for blah blah blah" people, who are part of the problem.

I've already watched that video. I listened to it on loop for like an hour.

Top Bottom