• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Patch 1.0.8 (Lucas Patch) Data Thread Compilation

Mario1080p

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mario128-1080p
3DS FC
4682-8448-5127
I'll buy them both, maybe there'd even be a discount if you buy either Roy or Ryu.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I am so shocked to see that this was leaked even more in terms of gameplay. Nintendo, how could you haha

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Poor poor Nintendo. When they plan for a big surprise, it gets leaked.

13th June 2015. Never forget.

:231:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
im done roy is freaking in? wat....
I've been denying his leak but omg
You can't deny data dumps. Anyone who didn't believe the evidence was deluding themselves.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I know data dumps are dumps from the god themselves. but but but T-T
Sometimes we all just have to live with another Marth clone. The world is cruel like that.

MINUSTHEFIGHTER

Smash Rookie
NNID
trueb7ue
3DS FC
1461-6195-7866
Anyone have a link to the full leak? I've heard that Dreamland 64 is in the data as well?

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Anyone have a link to the full leak? I've heard that Dreamland 64 is in the data as well?
Does anyone know if Dreamland 64 had any visual changes? I really don't want yet another ugly stage part of the legal stage list. -_- It's bad enough Smashville, the most popular and arguably the best competitive stage in the game, already looks so bad.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if Dreamland 64 had any visual changes? I really don't want yet another ugly stage part of the legal stage list. -_- It's bad enough Smashville, the most popular and arguably the best competitive stage in the game, already looks so bad.
It is the exact same, graphically.

Oh, and song filenames for that stage are as follows:

snd_bgm_F27_AIR_MoriStage.nus3bank
snd_bgm_F28_KBY64_PopStar.nus3bank
snd_bgm_F29_TDX_TamashiiNoTatakai.nus3bank
snd_bgm_F30_YIM_IceCreamIsland.nus3bank
snd_bgm_T09_SDX_PupupuLand.nus3bank
snd_bgm_W06_SDX_YumeNoIzumi.nus3bank

Ice Cream Island is a new arrangement, the rest are all from their respective games (Air Ride, Kirby 64, Triple Deluxe, and Super Smash Bros.).

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
It is the exact same, graphically.
Goddammit. Now I wish that wasn't being added at all. I hate the visuals for that stage so much. Smashville looks beautiful in comparison to that ugly mess of a stage.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I've heard that new patch data had been added to Japanese servers and had been datamined, but I what I'm wondering is how dataminers got those data. If it's a regular eShop download then I guess we would already have seen Miiverse stage gameplay on YouTube, isn't it? Or maybe it's some illegal, highly technical hacking-based download?

All I want to know is if there are Mewtwo's custom moves in the update (and hopefully those for Lucas Roy and Ryu as well if they're not held back for a later update). Sakurai didn't talk about these in his last interview, and I'm starting to become sick about the idea that Nintendo will never give DLC characters custom moves and never talk about that like if it was perfectly normal.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Is Dreamland 64 on the Wii U too? IIRC it was only datamined on the 3DS version in the last patch.

Last edited:

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Is Dreamland 64 on the Wii U too? IIRC it was only datamined on the 3DS version in the last patch.
Both stages are gonna be for both versions!

I've heard that new patch data had been added to Japanese servers and had been datamined, but I what I'm wondering is how dataminers got those data. If it's a regular eShop download then I guess we would already have seen Miiverse stage gameplay on YouTube, isn't it? Or maybe it's some illegal, highly technical hacking-based download?

All I want to know is if there are Mewtwo's custom moves in the update (and hopefully those for Lucas Roy and Ryu as well if they're not held back for a later update). Sakurai didn't talk about these in his last interview, and I'm starting to become sick about the idea that Nintendo will never give DLC characters custom moves and never talk about that like if it was perfectly normal.
All three versions actually had the new files, ready for release. They're just not "activated" just yet.

...And unfortunately, none of the DLC characters have custom moves.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Soooo does this mean Ryu is done and he will be distributed after the direct? Those videos basically show that the characters are completed so why wait? LOL

Last edited:

godogod

Smash Ace
Both stages are gonna be for both versions!

All three versions actually had the new files, ready for release. They're just not "activated" just yet.

Well damn..

I'm assuming Lucas, Ryu, and Roy have their trophies in?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
How very unfortunate, but at the same time, its not a complete loss...just a shame that it seems they given up on what was a very interesting concept to this game. It would take more time to balance though

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord

... okay well, it's either I don't download new characters or I stop using and caring about custom moves altogether.

Edit: or maybe I may enjoy DLC characters for what they are when playing with customs off and ignoring them when playing with customs on... but still, an important part of the roster becoming downright irrelevant with customs on is so saddening.

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of disappointed that Roy and Ryu got leaked. We all knew there was a good chance they were going to be in the presentation this Sunday, but this seriously killed the hype. I mean, it's only one more day. :/

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of disappointed that Roy and Ryu got leaked. We all knew there was a good chance they were going to be in the presentation this Sunday, but this seriously killed the hype. I mean, it's only one more day. :/
I'm still waking up to see it. Who is with me?

Top Bottom