• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Wii U/3DS] Shin Chie's Monthly Smash Tournaments #3 [MAY 1-2]

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Also, new development with prizes. This month's will be delayed until next month. I want to save up more money for the prizes. I want to give you guys more than just $10 eshop cards. I hope you enjoy the tournament tomorrow!

Dreggn0g

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4699-6875-0403
Also, new development with prizes. This month's will be delayed until next month. I want to save up more money for the prizes. I want to give you guys more than just $10 eshop cards. I hope you enjoy the tournament tomorrow!
Shin Chie pls
Edit: whoops I thought you meant the tourney was moved to next month lol

Last edited:

GAT27

Smash Rookie
NNID
GAT27q
3DS FC
2895-7892-3679
Well, I did it, though my body hurts now. Great games to all (man, been a while since I posted).

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
Posting here again so that its here when i do sign up, because i'll need to check and see if i'm busy on the first, should be good though

Top Bottom