• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Wii U/3DS] Shin Chie's Monthly Smash Tournaments #3 [MAY 1-2]

Massah2015

Smash Rookie
NNID
MJFan23
3DS FC
0989-2284-0038
Should we stream/post the fights on youtube or something so we can watch each fight if we want? Or do you just want to keep each match a surprise?

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Should we stream/post the fights on youtube or something so we can watch each fight if we want? Or do you just want to keep each match a surprise?
You can stream/record them if you want to. My friend is probably going to stream this too. But if anyone wants to stream they can.

Massah2015

Smash Rookie
NNID
MJFan23
3DS FC
0989-2284-0038
You can stream/record them if you want to. My friend is probably going to stream this too. But if anyone wants to stream they can.
I was just hoping at least one person would. Im cool with you're friend streaming. Will it be on twitch? And what will the name be?

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
So you're gonna let everyone know the name here on the thread?
Yes. If it happens that is. It depends on if he is busy or not. Btw sadly the stream will only be for the wii u version. If someone has a 3ds capture card and wants to, they can stream the 3ds version.

S0uLX

Smash Rookie
NNID
S0uLX
3DS FC
4940-6022-3560
I might enter the 3ds tournament. Also Im new to SmashBoards! S0uLX is the name and smashing is my game! How is Everyone?

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Ok New Update! I was able to get a prize for this tourney. It's not much. Sorry about that.
But the first place prize for Wii U gets a Club Nintendo code for the Smash Bros 3DS XL.
Sorry there isn't anything for 3DS at this time. I can't really get anything right now.

Last edited:

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
:4darkpit::4megaman::4sonic:If wii u version is still open, i'll join. Ive been practicing to get ready for tournaments eventually. Btw im new here, how are you guys?

Last edited:

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
Thats good to hear. Also, i'd recommend a Chatzy Room if you need a chat for this, its an amazing chatroom hoster and no registration is required for anyone.

Moonpup

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-7277-7178
I'm assuming that this is still open and would like to sign up for 3ds.

Mr. Chairman

Smash Rookie
Very first 3DS tournament. Excited to get started with some battles.
Also, how will the FC exchanges work?

Last edited:

adam123 (boras)

Smash Rookie
You don't have to be on 3ds. But yes on wii u if you want to be livestreamed. You would have to add my friend or me. Yes there will be a chat.
Ok thanks ! I joined both tournaments and sent you a friend request on wii U ! When you create a chat room are you going to tell us on this thread ?

Last edited:

Jovanni01

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jovanni01
I signed up. Is it too late or is it fine. And what is your nnid

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys we have around 50 minutes until check in happens! The livestream may happen later in the tournament (we will try our best to stream the semifinals of winners and losers to grand finals). Keep in mind the streamer and I are in different time zones and he may be busy lol. But anyways,
REMEMBER TO CHECK IN! If you do not CHECK IN ON CHALLONGE between 6:00 PM and 7:00PM EST, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT!
The chat will be in this Chatzy! http://us23.chatzy.com/42021131104672

When a set is completed please message any administrator in the chat about the results. The admins will be: Shin Chie, Cloud the Radiant Hero, sonicplayer11, and GodsMAySpeed.

Good luck guys! We have 52 people in the Wii U tournament! This is a bigger tournament than I expected! Thanks for joining guys and have fun! As a thank you, for March's tournaments I'll try to get better prizes!

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
Ok ready to begin Let's get the hype moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Top Bottom