• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Speak!

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
So everyone else saw Nintendo's E3 thingy yesterday? I want Wii Sports Resort! I wanna chop things up with a sword via the Wii Remote! >:D And I like the whole Wii Speak thing. Hope fully, people will be mature enough to keep their mouths shut online about stupid stuff. Or have like 20 years olds make fun of the 11 year old with the squeaky voice online like a total ****. So yeah, Animal Crossing for the Wii=Win!

Also Wii Music looked cool too.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Why are they going to all the trouble to make Wii Speak. Wouldn't a normal headset and microphone work better AND be easier to use? I mean, it just seems like a waste of technology, kinda like the random motion controls in games that motion controlling doesn't really fit.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Why are they going to all the trouble to make Wii Speak. Wouldn't a normal headset and microphone work better AND be easier to use? I mean, it just seems like a waste of technology, kinda like the random motion controls in games that motion controlling doesn't really fit.
Nintendo said they wanted everyone a in a room be able to talk

Top Bottom