• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer confirmed!

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Oh go away. You don't know who she was prioritized over if anyone.

Some people may be genuinely happy about this. Plus we got the grandest character of all in Mega Man. Just go be a pre teen elsewhere.
Pre teen my ass, im being logical sakurai has a limited roster and only so many characters will make it what if she takes the place of one of your favorite characters, lets say ridley what if she is in and ridley isnt.

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
People are just fussing over this like they do for every character that isn't the one they want!

If she's a unique, balanced (haha) character, I don't see what the problem is. As far as "wtf" characters go, I rather like this one.

For all we know, the roster could be tripled this time around.

Volodya

Smash Apprentice
Man, this should not have been revealed now. I thought the wtf character a la G&W or ROB wouldn't be known this early? She should've been the last unlockable character! We never ever hear of her until a roster leak late next year, nobody believes it, but Jesus Joseph and Mary there she is when the game releases.

Can you imagine the... reaction, to put it lightly?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Man, this should not have been revealed now. I thought the wtf character a la G&W or ROB wouldn't be known this early? She should've been the last unlockable character! We never ever hear of her until a roster leak late next year, nobody believes it, but Jesus Joseph and Mary there she is when the game releases.

Can you imagine the... reaction, to put it lightly?
Funny thing is......it wasn't leaked.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My god, it's so....funny. I really don't hate it. It's just getting our WTF character early. (Sakurai even said it himself in that video.) I'm really fascinated to see where she scores tier wise.

And hey guys. A female rep we didn't think of that isn't Palutena. Who I'm sure is next.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm just so dumbstruck about the idea...I don't have an opinion at all.

I just can' fathom

Volodya

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually hoping that the instructor is fun to play as.
Ah, totally! I want to see more of what the press/whoever is seeing, myself. There's gotta be some more details on her.

Edit: Man, this decision was great. That video, just... Yeah.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm actually starting to like her now. She fits the bill as a character no one sees coming just like it was for R.O.B. and Mr.Game&Watch. I'm kinda starting to look forward to play as her. Don't kill me guy's. xD

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Sakurai essentially said that he put it in because he gets so many requests and he didn't think anyone would expect this one...gg Sakurai...gg...

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I really don't see any reason to hate on her. An exercising-based moveset is something that is right up my alley.

It's just Sakurai getting the WTF character out of the way before showing us the real big guys. He learned from UMvC3 I imagine.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
She uses Yoga moves.

I got an Indian representative in Smash.:troll:

Also, yeah. I'm warming up. Her moveset looks cool.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
How did he even think of this, did he play Wii fit with his cat and go like "that's smash bros. material right here".
Still I'm really happy to see that he can still find ways to surprise us, even with 3 games before and years of speculation, he did with only 3 newcommers show us that all of our rosters were wrong.
I can't wait to see the full roster.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Yeah the video made it better. She seems fast... sheik replacement? :troll:
Really should have waited for the wtf character for awhile, would have been good after seeing a lot of expected characters.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
How did he even think of this, did he play Wii fit with his cat and go like "that's smash bros. material right here".
"Sakurai-san, the fans request Ridley to be in the next Smash bros!"
"Oh I'm glad you're here! I was so bored that I made this moveset for the Wii Fit Trainer. Do you like it?"
"But, uh, sir..."
"You know what? I worked so hard on it! Let's put her in the next Smash!"

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Sakurai you troll :3 this is fake... I love Nintendo's full effort in trolling the gamers xD

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Its not stupid, he added a horrid inclusion over many deserved nintendo reps, its a waste of space its dumb to not think so, it just shows that things are going swell over there...

Actually, It makes more sense to add this wii fit character. Its not like shes Krystal or anything. She has some relevance in the Nintendo world.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Everyone just hates any newcomers thinking they'll take the spot of characters that they support. As if that's how it works

HDER

Smash Rookie
Love the little posters they've included for all the new characters as well.

Top Bottom