• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Diddy really sucks *** to play against online. Banana spam + lag = instant hell.
You're ignorant. First off, Diddy requires nearly the most, if not, the most tech skill in brawl (out of the little tech skill it already has). Z catching, glide tossing, dribbling (all 3 variations), naner locks (both), popgun cancelling, b reversing popgun, and combos in genreal. Of course, most of the cast has a few of these, but Diddy has all of them. I'd only say Diddy is good in lag if you're playing heavier characters/characters that can't camp well/some offensinve cahracters.

TheEliteSmasher

Smash Cadet
You're ignorant. First off, Diddy requires nearly the most, if not, the most tech skill in brawl (out of the little tech skill it already has). Z catching, glide tossing, dribbling (all 3 variations), naner locks (both), popgun cancelling, b reversing popgun, and combos in genreal. Of course, most of the cast has a few of these, but Diddy has all of them. I'd only say Diddy is good in lag if you're playing heavier characters/characters that can't camp well/some offensinve cahracters.
I'm ignorant for having an opinion that playing him in lag sucks?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Diddy online is as hard to play as than it is hard to play against. It's harder to keep control over the nanaz but in the other hand people can't block them as well as offline.
Non-nanaz related, sideB is **** online, while you'd get punished 90% of the time offline.
Overall Diddy sucks online to me, because i don't have all the control i want. Sometimes it messes me up and i miss my controller's button... rofl

PhatyCHONG

Smash Apprentice
Im a diddy main, and its absolutely terrible playing wifi. Even though I bought the wifi online connector, I still have button lag and get pit match up's :D.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i don't get why people bicker and whine about wifi when there's nothing that can be done about it
online play is great for practice on matchups and overall gameplay,it is for some use
and some people's experience solely come from wifi play when they go to offline competition

yes i get it, diddy kong has disadvantages on wifi
but so what-_-?
if you seriously blame every loss on wifi due to that fact
you're a lame brawler

adapt,brawl,figure stuff out

IF something doesn't work,try something else
or dont get on wifi at all and just keep all your emo,suicidal feelings about wifi to yourself

sheesh,

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I only really play people I know on Wifi. So the connections are always fine. As long as I can dribble/glidetoss without mess-ups, I'm fine.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is going no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom