• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi OU RMT: Another noob's first shot (Round 3: Standards are standard for a reason)

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

This thread seems to have morphed from 'help me make a SmashPass Smeargle team' to 'The Chronicles of a Pokemon Noob'. Round 3 leaves me at a spot I originally didn't want to be, but that I slowly was gravitating towards - a fairly standard Rain team. After all, standards are standard for a reason. This latest revision swaps out Smeargle, who was setting up my own pokemon to be ko'd more often than to ko, and Thundurus, who was awesome at taking down a pokemon or three when he could, but between life orb, stealth rocks, and even minor scrapes and bruises nearly never survived to the end of a match. The newcomers are a much-needed revenge killer in Latios (seriously, this thing should still be in Ubers) and the game's preeminent special wall/healer combo in Blissey. With the latest changes, of my original six pokemon only the Ferrothorn-Jellicent core remains.

I'm very satisfied with the way the team turned out so far, but I'm still accepting changes. Jirachi, Dragonite, and Scizor have been suggested, and might work out in the future, but the six I have now work perfectly right now. Not to mention, it doesn't really have a 'true' lead, just a Politoed that goes out first in most situations and a Latios that I send out whenever I see my opponent has a Thundurus on their team (but I always get outsped by Volt Switch anyway - curse that 1 base speed difference)

===

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Water Absorb | Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Since Poli isn't going to do much sweeping any time soon, I swapped out the Specs for a Scarf to let it get a few more hits in. He seems to be the most uncertain of my 6, with his nature, item, and even hidden power type all still up for changes.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate | Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Draco Meteor
Surf
Thunder
Trick

Latios is a monster. Draco Meteor will crush anything in its path as long as it's not resisted, and the other three slots can almost be seen as filler. However, they are the most efficient moves to place on a rain team, and they're appreciated when they're there.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure | Bold (+Def, -Atk)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Cleric Blissey because I was getting annoyed by some people who loved to spread status around. Over half my team has leftovers anyway so Wish wouldn't be entirely needed. Beyond that, the other three moves are standard - but what really makes Blissey fit is the amazing synergy both it and Ferrothorn have with Jellicent.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Iron Barbs | Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Old reliable Ferrothorn. Switching into everything that hits Jellicent super-effectively for pitiful damage, then annoying the hell out of whatever tries to come in. Sometimes thats as simple as Leech Seeding something, then switching over and over until it's down to half life and forced to switch out. And now with Blissey in the picture, I can even afford to sacrifice Ferrothorn to severely dent a threat without tearing a hole in my own defenses to do so.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Water Absorb | Bold (+Def, -Atk)
248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Jellicent is still Jellicent. I was hurting for Toxic support, but now Blissey's on the scene so I can spread status in more than enough ways. This guy can do its fair share of stalling as well, especially after an opponent has been Seeded by Ferrothorn. Like I said before, the synergy between this guy and my other walls is amazing.

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
Dry Skin | Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def
- Bulk Up
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Payback

Oh Toxicroak, you troll. As soon as my opponent's Psychic user has been ko'd (or even before that if I'm feeling ballsy), this guy can come in, tank a few hits, and proceed to unload. 2 Bulk Ups aren't enough? Keep restoring HP with Lefties and Dry Skin until you're up at 6, then Sub and go to town. This guy actually functions like a pseudo-physical wall, able to take anything on that side of the spectrum and hit everything back for neutral damage. He's even gotten me a few mid- and late-game sweeps when an opponent thinks he'll get taken down easily...but he just refuses to die until he's at +6/+6, and then I set up a Sub and have my fun from there.

[collapse=06/24/11 team]

This is my first attempt at any form of competitive pokemon, and as such I think I need help. I hope to create a team that will rip holes in the opposition when given the opportunity, but can also slow the pace down and wall some common threats. It doesn't necessarily try to abuse Rain, but it more than appreciates an opposing Politoed lead.

I just realized that this set shares Breloom and Smeargle with Brosuke's RMT :/

===

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Own Tempo | Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk)
88 HP / 168 Def / 252 Spd
- Rain Dance
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass

This team's gimmick comes in its lead, Smeargle. With a little bit of prediction, it can get a Shell Smash, Spore, and Baton Pass off to one of the offensive members of the team, who can proceed to wreck things. Rain Dance is to catch Tyranitar and Hippowdon off guard; simultaneously, it cancels Sand Stream, ensures the Sash doesn't get circumvented, and allows Smeargle to incapacitate at least one of the opponent's pokemon.

Starmie @ White Herb/Leftovers
Natural Cure | Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

If I can get the SmashPass off, Starmie will be its recipient. Even without the Pass, however, dual STAB that hits on both sides of the spectrum from Special Attack alone is nothing to scoff at. It doubles as my Rapid Spinner if it needs to, and Recover is the obvious choice for the fourth move.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Prankster | Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

I can forego the obvious BoltBeam coverage on Starmie by spreading the love to Thundurus. With Prankster, my second Rain Dancer can all but guarantee getting a Dance in before bowing out...and if it doesn't bow out, Thunder Wave and 100% accurate STAB Thunder are there simply for trolling. (As an aside, I put 30 IVs in attack and defense to get HP Ice, rather than in speed. Attack is unnecessary and defense's point is restored by the 4 leftover EVs - 0 in HP gives me 299, which is a magic Life Orb number.)

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Iron Barbs | Relaxed (+Def, -Spd)
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock/Protect

Ferrothorn appreciates rain dampening its 4x Fire weakness, and is a general-purpose tank. I want Stealth Rock over Protect for the fourth slot because I feel like it, but tell me if that's a stupid idea.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Standard Jelly. Nothing to see here. Awesome synergy with Ferrothorn, right down to Spinblocking the Rocks that it lays down.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal | Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
- Substitute/???
- Mach Punch/Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge

Foregoing Spore (Smeargle will sleep something) to have both Seed Bomb and Stone Edge, Breloom is my late-game sweeper. I think Mach Punch would be a better choice for Fighting STAB given what I'm using it for, but Focus Punch is just too good of a move to disregard. Regardless, Toxic Orb Breloom is a bad*** and everybody should have one on their team.

===

Basically, I'm looking for a few things out of this RMT. First, are there any obvious, glaring errors that I've made? Things this team simply doesn't have a counter for, or even just general nooby errors. Second, I have no idea how to make an EV spread, and simply went off standard recommendations. Are those good enough, or do I have alternate options? Third, obviously, the pros and cons of the things I haven't decided on. White Herb on Starmie, Thundurus' IVs, and Ferrothorn/Breloom's moves are still undecided, so assuming no drastic changes are needed, I would still like some help on those two.[/collapse]

[collapse=06/25/11 team]Team Preview of Round Two:

Check the collapse box at the bottom of this post for original notes on the team - this is my second attempt on a team based on a lead SmashPassing Smeargle.

===

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
- Protect
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass

Protect makes a more effective Passer (Sub actually makes a less effective passer <_<) than round 1's gimmicky (but much-appreciated) anti-weather Rain Dance in Slot 1. However, Rain Dance isn't needed because...

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Water Absorb | Timid (+Spd, -Atk) / Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Yep, this is officially a Rain team now. Drizzle gives me that precious Rain Dance setup turn every time I switch to Politoed. Tentatively, I put Timid over Modest and Surf over Hydro Pump, but those can change. I'll be putting Politoed first in Team Preview to catch opponents off-guard when I bring in Smeargle (and I can leave Poli in in on leads that outspeed Smeargle).

Thundurus @ Life Orb
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

A more 'standard' set, hitting hard and being able to set up to do so.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Careful and more status for Ferrothorn :)

Jellicent @ Leftovers
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Still the same standard Jelly. Still nothing to see here.

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Payback/Sucker Punch

Toxicroak is in over Breloom because the latter just wasn't cutting it. This is the standard set that (I am told) best takes advantage of Drizzle Politoed. I don't know what to fill the last slot with - reliability with Payback or damage and priority via Sucker Punch.[/collapse]

mood4food77

Smash Hero
use politoed over smeargle for rain dance lead, it's not like you're using swift swim

it's way more reliable to use drizzle than to use rain dance, and politoed can be made to be bulky enough to survive, allowing you to use nasty plot thunduros

MK26

Smash Master
meh, the whole point is to smashpass...the rain dance is just a bonus

and i tested this team on the PO ladder...currently at 1039 points
but i only seem to win against players that are more incompetent than myself :/
when i do, they dont have a starmie check so i just run them over 6-0 :)
this team appears to be 'steamroll or get steamrolled'

mood4food77

Smash Hero
smeargle is bad, if you want to smash pass, just use gorebyss, who does that way better (but it's still not good)

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Gorebyss is awesome, just not as a lead.

Dragonite with MultiScale is better than Jellicent.

Cloyster is better than Smeargle and Starmie combined(cloyster is still not good though).

I would put Zoroark and Espeon over Smeargle and Starmie so you can switch around your pokemon and trick your opponent.

Use Jirachi, best pokemon in OU, over Breloom(Breloom is only good because it has spore).

Enzo

Smash Lord
Dragonite isn't better than jellicent..at all (as far as tanking/walling) purposes.

Cloyster cant take any special attacks..

If you're really adamant on passing shellsmashes i'd say change thunder to thunderbolt on thundurus and rain dance to focus blast so you can actually beat ttr and so that you're sweep isnt ended once rain dance ends...

mood4food77

Smash Hero
dragonite with dual screen supports is an immovable wall, unfortunately, he'll need twave and roost to do that along with a dual screen team mate, but outside of this, jellicent is overall better

jirachi isn't that good of an OU, he's OU but definitely not the best guy

breloom is a beast, what are you talking about?

cloyster needs a lot of support to function well (dual screens really help)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
breloom is a beast, what are you talking about?
Average damage output, terrible speed, and frailty masked by resistance to Ground / Rock / Dark, which is no longer valuable due to Tyranitar running Fire Blast.

MK26

Smash Master
seriously, the only pokemon that will work for smashpassing is smeargle. not being able to force a switch via spore will simply result in gorebyss outspeeding my opponent, and whoever i pass to will eat an attack...potentially stopping my sweep before it starts. thus, gorebyss and cloyster really are non-options.

I'll look into dragonite and espeon...i like their abilities

zoroark is weird...team preview sorta ruins its utility beyond metamindgames...and im not good enough to abuse metamindgames

ill look into jirachi as well, but id have to see how it synergizes with the rest of the team first

regarding thundurus, i had the idea of putting politoed into my team somewhere (pretending to make it my lead) so that i can eventually get permanent rain up...which would open up the rain dance slot for focus blast

sadly breloom is simply not cutting it :(

===

i cant focus much on teambuilding right at this very moment...but im thinking of starting this from scratch with a sun team: ninetales (as a fake lead), smeargle (with sunny day obv), infernape (mixed sweeper to receive smashes), espeon, dragonite, and (tbd sr/spikes guy). Just brainstorming right now, i want to focus on the current team at the moment

mood4food77

Smash Hero
smeargle is really bad, it loses to everything, especially with all those prankster taunt leads running amok, and BPing has always been a gimmick

your team doesn't really need the smash passing as much as you think, you could just forget the passing and make it a drizzle team, change starmie's moveset to:

hydro pump/surf
thunderbolt/thunder
ice beam/grass knot
rapid spin/recover/psyshock

give breloom spore, using breloom without spore is pretty dumb (as that's basically the only reason he's OU), he really should be running (since you're using poison heal)

spore
substitute
focus punch
seed bomb/stone edge

it's just spore is too good of a move to pass up and gives him a lot more flexibility

don't run both scald and will-o-wisp on jelli, it's practically redundant, run either surf over scald or toxic over wisp

for thunduros, you can run a taunt lead set or a NP set but basically:

thunderbolt/thunder
HP ice
taunt/nasty plot/thunder wave
taunt/nasty plot/thunder wave

seriously, he's just gay

ferro, don't run protect on him over SR, SR is still as dominant as ever, and with ferro you have many options you could run on him, like spikes, curse, etc

if breloom doesn't work out, you could always try toxicroak, he's awesome in the rain

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I don't think I've seen a single Prankster taunt lead in the last 3 months m4f.

Just disregard anything he says actually MK26 lol.

Change starmie moveset to Surf/Thunderbolt/HP Fire/Recover. Use Life Orb.

Loom to Spore/Focus Punch/Seed Bomb/Stone Edge

Run Surf > Scald on Jellicent

Thundurus runs NP/Tbolt/HP Ice/Focus Blast

Replace Ferro's Gyro Ball with Thunder Wave. Run Sassy > Relaxed.

Run Substitute > Rain Dance and White Herb > Sash, only send out on slower leads. White Herb doesn't work on pass (or at least is doesn't in-game) so it doesn't work on Starmie.

MK26

Smash Master
Herb on Starmie was working on the PO server...but then again, the PO server's sleep mechanics are broken so iunno :/

Should I be only on Smogon?

but ill try all those recommendations and see how it goes

EDIT: actually, ill drop breloom for politoed
can i run thunder on thundurus with poli?

EDITEDIT: damn, the more i look at this team the more i just want to start from scratch...
but for now, no more starmie, toxicroak is in

EDITEDITEDIT: im stupid, now i dont have anybody to pass to
unless i want to pass to specs politoed o_o

[collapse=new team]Smeargle @ White Herb
- Substitute
- Spore
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass

Politoed @ Choice Specs
- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Thundurus @ Life Orb
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Jellicent @ Leftovers
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Payback[/collapse]EDITEDITEDITEDIT: It's also in the OP

IceArrow

Smash Lord
If you pass, it goes to toxicroak/Thundurus.

I think you should put more pokemon in that benefit from rain.

Kabutops and Scizor are great together and are incredible in OU.

Ludicolo also does great in it too.

Try this team.

Sorry for my laziness.

Politoed @ Choice Specs
- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Thundurus @ Life Orb
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Kabutops @ Life Orb Lv. 100 -- Swift Swim
Nature: Jolly EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
* Swords Dance
* Waterfall
* Superpower
* Stone Edge

Scizor @ Choice Band Lv. 100 -- Technician
Nature: Adamant - EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
* Pursuit
* Superpower
* U-turn
* Bullet Punch

Ludicolo @ Life Orb Lv. 100 -- Swift Swim
Nature: Modest - EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
* Surf
* Ice Beam
* Giga Drain
* Focus Blast

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Payback/Sucker Punch

MK26

Smash Master
dude, politoed's +2/rain/STAB/specs surf always 2HKOs Blissey. BLISSEY. This thing is retardedly powerful.

drizzle+swift swim is banned :(

also, ferro doesnt benefit from being retardedly slow any more, does he?
careful >> sassy now

protect > thunder wave on ferro as well?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i like how you said ignore my post yet you did like half the things i suggested...

gorebyss isn't good, don't bother

and in a rain team, ferrolicent is the best wall combo you can use

i thought thunderus and sableye were pretty common as leads?

also, now that espeon as magic bounce, it will probably be more common as a lead, let alone, anything faster than you will kill you

MK26

Smash Master
i was referring to ultimario's suggestions...

by the way, sub on smeargle is trash
hes way too frail to ever get the pass off

back to sash, and protect now to not get trolled by fake out leads
protect also makes him slightly less useless late-game when i need to stall a turn

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Swap Specs on Toad for scarf. Beats other weathers easier this way. Maybe you could use Modest with it? You lose against base 115s if you do though.

At this point drop smeargle all together and run Specs Latios. Draco Meteor/Surf/Tbolt/Trick.

Congratulations you now have a semi-standard rain team.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hey Ulti, do you know if gen V speed tiers are up anywhere?

Timid Scarf hits 393 Speed, beating out both +nature base 115s (Starmie, Raikou, Azelf) like Ulti said and neutral nature 120s (basically only Alakazam). Modest Scarf only gets the 115s.
Timid Scarf can outspeed +1 Adamant Gyarados, +1 Modest Chandelure, +1 Adamant Mamoswine.
Modest Scarf outspeeds no boosting Pokemon of note, since more speed-boosting Pokemon have more than 65 base speed to start with.

Specs doesn't outspeed anything

MK26

Smash Master
and what if im coming in off the smashpass and start with a +2 boost (timid/specs)? that basically outspeeds everything doesnt it?

More importantly: does Timid Specs outspeed anything that Modest Specs doesn't?
Does Modest Scarf kill anything Timid Scarf doesn't?

In other words, is there a benefit to boosting the two stats separately that outweighs keeping the boosts on the same stat?

===

Notes so far:

Protect on Smeargle is amazing lol
Switching him in on ghost type attacks is the trolliest non-move ever
And I get a significant number of turn 3 ragequit wins off people who realize im about to baton pass and sweep them

+2/Specs/Rain/STAB Surf on Poli is the trolliest move ever

Thundurus seems like it could use some tweaking, iunno, its powerful when it wants to be but really frail

Ferrocent (Jellithorn?) is badass...ive just got to stop playing like an idiot and losing one of them early

Toxicroak is the clutchest mother****er alive
Getting absolutely swept by some stupid pokemon, i wear him down enough to finish him off with only Toxi left...then Bulk Up sweep his entire team :D
I actually finished the match with full HP on Toxi because Drain Punch + Lefties + Dry Skin can return half of my HP each turn :awesome:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
MK26 like why keep smeargle when you have Smashpass but not good enough Smashpass abusers.

What happens when you work so hard then I switch-in my Vaporeon on your Surf Spam Politoed.

Just drop the damn smashpass, Latios is going to do sooooo much more for this team.

But yeah, screw Modest, use Timid Scarf Toed.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
If you want to use smeargle so badly use this set.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
lvl 1
no evs/nature
trick room
spore
endeavor
dragon rage

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That is the worst set ever created never use that set. It gets ***** by literally everything.

MK26

Smash Master
yeah **** it smeargle just stopped working for me

I dont know what to run on Latios tho...too many options x_x

Latios @ Leftovers/Life Orb/Choice Scarf
Levitate | Timid (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power Fire/Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind/Recover/Thunder/Psycho Shock/Trick/Everything but the kitchen sink

I can even ignore all of the above and run a dual screens support set

help?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Latios really only needs Draco Meteor and HP Fire, everything else is dependent on your team. As your team is right now, do you have a Conkeldurr weakness? Not really; no reason to use Psychic. Vulnerable to walls? Your team handles all the common walls in OU well, so Trick isn't a priority.

Are you running a Rain team? Are you boosting Surf's power and Thunder's accuracy? You bet.

MK26

Smash Master
That makes my life easier then...

Latios @ Life Orb
Levitate | Timid (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power Fire
- Thunder

But I dont quite unnderstand who HP fire is necessary (out of ignorance, not from disagreeing with what the reason is). Someone please enlighten me?

And if im running this set and having trouble with entry hazards, can i get rid of thundurus and replace it with a rapid spinner?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate / Timid
Draco Meteor
Surf
Thunder
Trick

There. Standard Latios. His options over Trick is all of HP Fire, which is no good in rain.

Edit: HP Fire was there for Ferrothorn, but you do pathetic damage since RAIN.

MK26

Smash Master
yeah, i find other ways around ferrothorn (especially since i have my own lol)

i forgot about rain <_<
and so did wave apparently >_>

so timid scarf politoed and timid specs latios
ferrocent in the middle
thundurus and toxicroak round it out

i really want to get rid of thundurus for a spinner...should i bring starmie back or are there better options?

EDIT: if i do go with starmie thats four surf users x_x

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You have 1 SR weak mon, SR resist, 2 Spikes/TSpikes Immune, and a TSpike absorber

You don't need a spinner.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Right, 3 Tspikes immune...

If you're getting beaten by Skarmory when you're running essentially 3 Skarmory hard counters, it's not a lack of Spinner's fault.

MK26

Smash Master
dragon dance is a somewhat common 'i just switched to a useless pokemon and let him set up without doing any damage to him' moment
skarmory is more like 'and then i get parahax 5 times in a row as he repeatedly whirlwinds me, doing 37% damage each turn in the process'

but there have been situations where i fail to realize that one particular move wouldve won me the game

like my jellicent vs a support vaporeon both last pokemon, both of us only with surf and non-damaging moves (and water absorb)
i didnt think i could win and had to leave the computer, so i forefeited after 40-odd turns of stalling
what i didnt realize until about 30 seconds later is that i couldve just taunted him, worn down his surf pp, then laughed as he struggled to death

but seruiously, if i want to replace thundurus do i have any alternate options?
not necessarily as a spinner, but as another general non-water type rain abuser

Top Bottom