• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Ooh yay! Finally i got me wii connected to Wi-Fi my friend code is... 2878-8971-5046. Add me!!!

Destructioncalls

Smash Cadet
hmm I tryed entering the East side wii codes, and everyone i entered it said it was incorrect. Am I doing something wrong? I mean are u suppose to enter the codes in a game or are u able to do it some where on the wii menu?

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hey i know this is off topic but does anyone know if there's a language setting for brawl? i remember melee was able to change between japanese and english , can you do that in the japanese import?
everyone in this thread has brawl so i figured it would be the best place to ask =]

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hmm I tryed entering the East side wii codes, and everyone i entered it said it was incorrect. Am I doing something wrong? I mean are u suppose to enter the codes in a game or are u able to do it some where on the wii menu?
it's in the game, go to wi-fi >> with friends (it's the one with the hearts) =] >> friend list in the upper right corner
right under your name tag there should be this slot with ( question marks if i remember correctly please correct me someone if im wrong i dont have the game on right now)
enter BC, name , and your done

i hope that helps ...... and i didnt give any false info

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
Added u guys hey does anyone wanna get a game up? Or maybe a Wi-Fi tournament... :confused: Anyone that wants to play me please put ur friend code up!!

GraveCow

Smash Rookie
I've added pretty much everyone on the list, especially the people who posted in the last few pages, but I never see anyone online. Have you guys added me yet?

okodama

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm an importer
I live in the UK and am always up for a brawl.

here's my smash code: 2964-7844-5309

please let me know if you've added me by some sort of message.

Destructioncalls

Smash Cadet
Ok hold up... do friends codes only work if the person has the same game as me. I'm not getting brawl till it's US release and i was trying to add people through mario strikers charged. I mean when u add a friend code u have to put them in for each game? or does it save for all?

zB.

Smash Cadet
2363-4908-5675

I'm on the US West Coast. PM me or aim me if you add me. Muchas Gracias!

Also, I should be online for the next few hours if you wanna play.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xyz
FC is - 0516 6642 3332
east coast.
anyone wanna play brawl just pm me.

obylix

Smash Rookie
Do all of you on this thread use smashboards.com/ff/ ? I find it very usefull and easier than adding each FC I come along. I was able to play many games a few nights ago without sending any PMs.

Akasia

Smash Rookie
anyone want to test out some online games now want to see if its laggy or not BC in profile to the left leave me a msg here or pm me with your code ty!

p.s. i live in Toronto Ontario east coast

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Addded everyone from Europe, except Lynkx, since the code doesn't work.
Italy, new FC is 5198-1821-2919.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom