• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

gevenstaines

Smash Cadet
so is there a limit to the number of brawl friends you can have? if it's unlimited, then you can just add every number you come across, but if there's a limit, you should only add the numbers of people who definitely added you. i can think of two solutions. (1) a PM fest where everyone exchanges codes individually and (2) we form groups of a limited size, for example 20 people, and everyone adds all the numbers of the people in their group(s). the latter seems more efficient to me.

Moochero

Smash Cadet
Add me under west coast, Oregon.
3566-0845-5653

I've already played a few of you using the friend finder beta. Great games btw dieslow:chuckle:

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
**** i wish i could do this, my ******* Wii won't connect to the internet, although do own the game... and now recently all characters! That took so long... I'll fix my Wii soon, (hopefully) :(

Cheddar314

Smash Rookie
I would love to have someone to brawl against online.

My friend code is: 1762-1969-7379
Im in Michigan. I'd love to be added to the list!

Can't wait to play you guys!

smashingme

Smash Cadet
i think il just add any1 herer until i hit 64:p

btw you can write down in your qoute in brawl friends page when your going to be online so that others can see that

Tyleroth

Smash Rookie
My Code is
1504-5059-3831
I have an Idea, but since i'm a lazy man i'll only suggest it, How about someone go through all the posts here, and copy all the Brawl numbers, and name, then make one big post with all the info, and just edit when people add new?

Jeanko

Smash Rookie
k so playing the game right now Dies anyone want to get some games in.us 2v2 1v1 free for all i don't care just want to play so if you are reading this post and want to play just leave your brawl friend code ill wait ty!

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I already posted my friendcode but I'm not in the first post.
Ryuker ( Netherlands)
FC: 1375-6564-5641

I added about every european I think. Might have missed a few.

I keep getting and error with the friendfinder and a endless amount of messages anyone know whats up with that?

Mazor

Smash Cadet
Its an error that occurs when certain people try to connect to each other. Most people say it has got to do with firewalls/routers however since it only occurs between certain people (For me it happens against around half of all people) this has not been confirmed.

Akasia

Smash Rookie
looking for some canadian to brawl with perferbly in the ontario/toronto area so the lag wouldnt be as bad, my friend code is 5327-0282-1314

edit brawl code ^^;

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
My Code is
1504-5059-3831
I have an Idea, but since i'm a lazy man i'll only suggest it, How about someone go through all the posts here, and copy all the Brawl numbers, and name, then make one big post with all the info, and just edit when people add new?
i think that's what 7thFonon is doing... but if someone else would go through it, it would probably help a lot, good idea Kaos... and GG's even with the lag

edit: Akasia i would add you, but your code doesnt work...

Akasia

Smash Rookie
oops i think made a mistake, its 5327-0282-1314 try that..think i got the 0 mixed up with a 6 my writing sux lol. whats your brawl code btw pr3y11? also do you have msn so we can chat? :D

Syzothermy

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been answered before but the search thing is broken and I didnt feel like going through 38 pages to find if the answer exists...

Anyone who has the game know the limit to friends you can have stored in Brawl?

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
The limit is 64 if I remember correctly. I also updated the first page FC list again. Sorry everyone if it takes a while for me to get everyones' Friend Codes posted. I try to go for an update every 3-4 days if possible.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
*Sigh* i wish i could play, my Wii got no internet, (even though there is some) but i will be on soon so be on the lookout!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom