• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wierd Glitch

Triplehelix2.0

Smash Cadet
I just found a really weird glitch with Olimar O_o. I'm sorry I don't have a video of it, but I will try to explain it:

So I was just playing a normal match with my friend (Snake) on battlefield, and he knocked me of of the edge. When I was recovering, he hit me with a bair away from the stage (I was at around 80%). Instead of flying forward and dying, I, went down and stuck to the side of the stage. When I got back up, my pikmin wouldn't respond! I had a full batch plucked and every single time I would use a smash attach or special, they would just sit there. Weird huh?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
could you move with the pikmen following?

Oh, and btw:

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I don't play snake, but he might have the downwards momentum like link/t.link,shiek,zamus.
If you jump immediately after getting hit upwards and do a downwards momentum attack you float.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I've seen this happen before. I don't really know how it happened but Olimar's Pikmin wouldn't respond to his commands. He couldn't use his air attacks, smash attack, grabs, or anything involving the Pikmin. We were playing on Halberd and I was using Jigglypuff.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Make the trip down to FL so I can fix Snake and get rid of the glitches. By getting rid of glitches I mean feeding Snake to my Pikmin.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, hyde, anyways, it's just the ghost pikmen glitch?

Top Bottom