• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Because Smash isn't seen as a traditional fighting game, basically.

I don't want to get into how it is/isn't, so I'm leaving it at that.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah I just read some guys huge rant how it is, then read everyone else on here say it's not or it is, and I can kind of see that. I still think it could've been 10 or 9, though. Traditional or not, some of those on there are so meh.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Why?

Because that list is made from one person's subjective view, and he obviously doesn't care much about Smash.

That's not actually the answer to your question, though. If you want to know why, go ask him.

Aibou

Smash Master
Yeah I just read some guys huge rant how it is, then read everyone else on here say it's not or it is, and I can kind of see that. I still think it could've been 10 or 9, though. Traditional or not, some of those on there are so meh.
I agree. Though I've never heard of some of them, I do think that Smash Bros should be there. Personally, I think Street Fighter is overrated. Just an opinion though. I think Smash is better.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
This is just one person's opinion, don't read too much into it, he obviously doesn't care for any of the Smash games.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why?

Because that list is made from one person's subjective view, and he obviously doesn't care much about Smash.

That's not actually the answer to your question, though. If you want to know why, go ask him.
This .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom