• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why?

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
why does everyone think that if you use mk its just for easy wins. its really annoying listening to stuff like that.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
It's true. He's an easy character to use, he's at the top of the tier list, spammable moves, safe kill moves, little to no lag on most moves...of course he's used for easy wins :p

However, you shouldn't be annoyed to hear that. A good player knows that it's hard to beat good competition no matter what character you use, MK included.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
Because MK is top tier whether we like it or not. People will always complain about character balance in any fighting game. MK just happens to be the character you use for WHATEVER reason... As such, expect people to whine about it. You'll just have to get used to it.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
chaos i didn't say i know from that i said i know that people are going to whine about it.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
chaos it seems like your posting everywhere for no reason exept to up your post count.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
no im trying to help the meta knight boards as much as i can even though i can't do much.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
because it still might be a help just go back to the marth boards or something.

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
I play him because I find all the various "cheap" tactics he can use really fun. If you don't like it, you're a scrub and I have no sympathy for you.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
I play him because I find all the various "cheap" tactics he can use really fun. If you don't like it, you're a scrub and I have no sympathy for you.
shut up your probably one of those metaknight noobs that think its auto win when u use him

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
Wow, that was totally unnecessary hostility. I've lost too many times to think it's an "auto-win", but I don't see why I should be forced to choose an inferior character out of some sense of fairness. He's in the game, he's a legitimate choice for a main.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Conversation breaker! This thread is a PM thus far. The Meta Knight forum needs no help in terms of inane conversations because it is so popular already.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
so ur saying u play him because hes top tier/ thats disgusting, i play MK while snake dominated because i thought he was pretty good, andi i like speed. now people are picking him because hes "cheap"? wow. thats a disgrace to the smash forums and sakurai himself

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
so ur saying u play him because hes top tier/ thats disgusting, i play MK while snake dominated because i thought he was pretty good, andi i like speed. now people are picking him because hes "cheap"? wow. thats a disgrace to the smash forums and sakurai himself
Yeah, I play him because he's top tier. I like to win, and MK helps me do it. I fail to see how that's disgusting. He's not the only character I play, I play Falco and Olimar as well, but I pull out MK when it's time to get serious. I want to use all the resources of the game to help me win, and MK is one of the resources they've given me.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Learn these lessons:
Playing Metaknight doesn't make you good.
A good player doesn't NEED to play metaknight.
Metaknight is a good character, but a good player doesn't Need to play Metaknight to win.
Aside from that, go ahead, use metaknight because he's God tier. =/

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
I find it annoying, too, but that's just the way that things are. It's not like one or two voices will make everyone shut up, but I prefer to keep this kind of topic as silenced as possible because it attracts so many of the people that you are complaining about.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
People who make this statement are just trying to say "i suck at this game and should quit right now johnjohnjohn" But they wanna try and make you feel bad because they can't handle a character. Metaknight has been my favorite nintendo character since kirby superstar, if people are going to say that you play him because "he takes no skill" then let them, it really shouldn't bother you, it is a game, and some people really need to be reminded of that.

Top Bottom