• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why People Think Marth is not as Good as Fox and why I think they are equal

jellybeanjdudeispro

Smash Rookie
Well it's becuse they really think fox's shines are better. They really beleive a fox can beat marth marth though has his usful long range so you could argue he's better. But if you start do try to test who is better it comes to shines and speed v.s range and edge guard. You think oh well of course speed and shines but I didn't include marths fair. It has long range yes but it is a move and it is very good for comboing but fox's shines are too. I guess it might have just been perfect control convincing them all fox is best but marth can be argued easily to be better so I beleive he should be tied. If you can write a commment for a reason fox is better I'm saying this and I use fox. Let's think if we had a match fox v.s marth fox runs at him but marth forward smashes him they can give them the same rating but they can't make them the same skill maybe the people making the list liked fox highly unlikley all of them did. Ok so now fox comes back on the stage but marth edge guards using his useful skill. Ok so next stock fox gets marth in a drill shine combo and then jumps of and kills him with the shine but oh who is better that doesn't work. Let's do a real battle but what if somone is better obliviously their not exactly the same strengh now i'll try with other characters to prove you can't do this with anyone. Ok pichu and mewtwo well pichu has one weakness he hurts himself so if mewtwo gets damages pichu will still get hurt and mewtwo will win on next stock. But pichu only has his arial to combo anyway and they suck they hurt himself too. Mewtwo on the other hand doesn't hurt himself and if a better comboer.but maybe you think fox has better comboing possibilities. Well maybe maybe not doesn't marth have that great fair. I use them both and as marth I combo all the time. Like you pretty much only use the fair and uair or the forward smash when edgeguarding or finishing a combo so in my opionion there comboing possibilities are about the same. But if you disagree this my opinion.

D

Deleted member

Woah, Giant wall of text (and double post)

C'mon, are the rules THAT hard to follow?

jellybeanjdudeispro

Smash Rookie
Woah, Giant wall of text (and double post)

C'mon, are the rules THAT hard to follow?
The actual blog counts as a post for double post? How am I soposed to know that well at least I learn a lot. And wall of text called a blog man seriously guy. Anyway even if giant wall of text was not allowed it's not that big it's actually pretty small for a blog. But wouldn't you say double post and a giant wall of text whats the point in the parenthesis or however you spell it. Why would I put the fact this is not where the blog was origionally not in here in my blog? you a do**** man

Top Bottom