• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Ness should be out and Lucas should replace him.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
So when someone disagrees with a well thought out, rational post, the immediately opinion is that the thread should be deleted?

Why is "This thread should be deleted" a relevant argument? Luke made a rational argument to support his opinion. What makes this wrong? The point of this board is to debate and discuss inclusion of nintendo characters in brawl. This thread originally brought up a fairly new concept which entirely related to the inclusion of lucas and replacement of ness. It was both ontopic as well as considerably logical, which is extremely rare for most topics on this board ("Sora in brawl becuz i can leet tlak.")

One overused argument that really annoys me is "You don't know lucas's moveset. Because of this, you have no right to speculate." I thought the entire purpose of the board was to speculate? You don't complain in the Stafy for brawl threads, so why do you complain here? It seems people are so quick to attack anyone who disagrees witht hem that they don't realize how bad their thinking is. We know a considerable amount more about lucas's moveset than we do about ness's inclusion in brawl. We also know a considerable amount more about lucas's moveset than anything that has to do with Ridley. At least allow speculation that disagrees with your pro-ness stance to continue at the same rate as your favorite metroid creature.

Regardless of the pointless namecalling and egotistical opinion stating the tc resorts to, this thread is still as valid as any others, in my opinion.
I agree with all of the above. Butt hurt people are butt hurt.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Still debating ness? pft he is sooo melee. He's gone, deal with it.

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
This is the thread I wish I made, but I didn't really get to through lack of will.
Your offically awesome.

Top Bottom