• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why main falco?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I wanted an anti-chaingrabber sorta. I was tired of my DK being chaingrabbed by 90% of the characters and just wanted someone who was easy to learn and could return the favor, so to speak. I almost thought about learning ICs, but that is taking chaingrabbing too far.

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
I used Link and i kept loosing matches i should have won. so i gave Falco a shot after i said to my friends "Falco has got to have some good in him. He was one of the best in Melee. they wouldnt make him the worst in Brawl" (we thought he sucked). i played around with him. learned alot of things and now hes my main.

punked_25

Smash Cadet
This might sound weird, and a little out of the ordinary, but when I play as Falco in Brawl it feels like playing as fox in Melee....I know, I don't get it either.

Top Bottom