• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Lucario Players are best

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Well, first and foremost, we seem to be far more helpful than many of the other groups... I peruse a lot of our forum threads and don't see much in the ways of flaming, even on repeated findings... We all seem to be far more understanding and appreciative of people finding things out for themselves, as opposed to certain... other character groups. *cough*

Second, and most obvious, we use Lucario, and that just makes us cooler. It's like the guy who brings a knife to a gunfight and wins, only his knife is just as deadly as the guns, only because the knife is just that badass. Ok, so I'm being a little silly with my comparisans, but we all know where I'm coming from.

Thirdly, we seem to be more in-tune with fellow Lucario players. You don't see as many random *******s in our forums, now do you? You don't have that one person who just sits there and bashes everyone because he thinks he's the ****. (for more information on that, see the Ike forums, or MK forums, etc.) <--Note I'm not bashing, merely stating it happens.

It appears that it takes a slightly different kind of person to play Lucario, and I am proud to be one. *bows* Thank you all for your time, and I would certainly love to hear feedback.
First: Helpful? A few examples, please. I don't see how other boards have been any less helpful. Flaming, repeated findings - this could fit the bill for many character forums. I believe that it's the popularity of the character that will attract a larger group - including the people described. I'm not certain as this is but a theory, but I doubt you'd find much flaming on a thread such as that of Jigglypuff or some other widely unpopular character.
Second: -___-' [I don't want to answer to this one]
Third: This is much of an add-on from the first one, and thus the comments there hold true here conversely.
Slightly different kind of person? Don't flatter yourself! I play Wolf and Ike as my other characters. Wolf is the character I enjoy relatively as much as Lucario. They're polar opposites.

All in all, I sincerely hope you don't take this personally, and I honestly don't mean any offense. I'm putting forth my arguments, and at this point I hence state that most of them have been naught but speculation, and can certainly be wrong.

Milln

Smash Champion
Lucario sounds so angry for no real reason. For such a calm playstyle, he's pretty carnal.

He wears pants. The ONLY Pokemon who wears pants. He's got too much junk to hide, so he needs pants. He also has a FUR MUSCLE SHIRT. How bad *** can you get? :D His hands are on fire 24/7. Do I even need to say it?!

His playstyle is so versatile as well. He can be defensive and never be killed, he gets complimentary eggs with his spam, or he can activate his Jesus ability by turning water into combos.

And Aura Sphere is so awesometastic, it's illegal in 14 countries and 9 States.

And he's totally tapping Zamus all night.
Everyone should listen to this Xaoz guy. He's hilarious. XD

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Lucario sounds so angry for no real reason. For such a calm playstyle, he's pretty carnal.

He wears pants. The ONLY Pokemon who wears pants. He's got too much junk to hide, so he needs pants. He also has a FUR MUSCLE SHIRT. How bad *** can you get? :D His hands are on fire 24/7. Do I even need to say it?!

His playstyle is so versatile as well. He can be defensive and never be killed, he gets complimentary eggs with his spam, or he can activate his Jesus ability by turning water into combos.

Tyrogue wears shorts...

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Lucario

I play with many diff characters but the one that seems to suit me best is Lucario. He is defensive minded but with alot of practice and learning you can turn him into an amazing offensive character with good KOs. :chuckle:

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Sounds to me like your agervated because I know what the term means, and know the disgusting fetishes that FURITANS >.> have created with furry art. which Is why I asked without flaming or ZOMG FUR ***S GTFO to please try to keep it to themselves.. Trying to make them sound justified for talking about furry by *You don't see a problem with people discussing Lucarios charcter design * Obviously they were not talking about just Lucario, more so wanting to trade / request images like a furry board on a chan website... Which Is why I'm against people talking about furry.... It never just ends with subpar art. It turns into a hellish storm of disgusting request and post with furry pron... Want to know moar? http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Furrys
Agreed Ambient, some may discuss the character design like NessBounder suggests, but the ones that are "special" (not elaborating) can do what they want, just keep it out of the mainstream flow of chats. If you REALLY don't know, go the website but be warned, what you see may scar you. :dizzy:

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Agreed Ambient, some may discuss the character design like NessBounder suggests, but the ones that are "special" (not elaborating) can do what they want, just keep it out of the mainstream flow of chats. If you REALLY don't know, go the website but be warned, what you see may scar you. :dizzy:
Negate previous post

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I like Luc because of many things, but one of the first that come to mind: he's unique.
this is the ONLY character in which being at high % might actually be good news. there are many ways to use Lucario and you don't have to adapt yourself to use him: you can just be yourself. you don't need to be stuck with ranged attacks just because he's good with them, like for example Zelda or Samus. You're not about randomly smashing the c-stick when you're close to the opponent, and he's one of the few characters who actually can make good use of combos all-around. Lastly there are few Lucario users around, and I like doing my best to make him well-known and respected.
That enough for everyone?

PS: ah yeah I almost forgot:
HE FREAKING FIGHTS KUNG-FU!! XD

ByakuganBodmon

Smash Rookie
For real, lucario is pretty sick with comebacks. he gets out of tight situations because of that Aura Boost PLUS add a fully charged aura sphere with a 150% lucario? You'll see your opponents play a bit on the defensive :laugh:

MysticKenji

Smash Master

Xaoz, that's one of the best posts I've ever read.
You win.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lol

Lol on Xaoz, and in my opinion, since I do Shaolin Chuan'fa, his fighting style in my opinion is a mix of taijiquan, mantis, and Lee's "intercepting fist". Norris is like C. Falcon, so noone bring up the cowboy here. In short, Lee > Norrisx2. Oh yeah, and it's nice to know that our furry friend has some decency by wearing clothing. Yes, Lucario forums are the place to be, and nice compliments from the MK guys (notice how the Ike guys are nowhere to be found, niceness must give them the hives). Lol on Jesus ability, it's like on D/P games

Lucario:

Ability: Aura... what!?! this isn't an ability! this is a God-given killer, speaking of God...

New Ability: Jesus: Can turn water into combos.

lol, just rofling lawl.

Top Bottom