• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I love Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickelbacker

Smash Cadet

Back when I was a mere nub the first time I got brawl, I used Fox, Falco, and Wolf. they would be my main for the nest 10 months or so. Time passed, and I was getting bored with the little spaceys. Instead of using 3 mains, I decided to want only one. After seeing the high to mid tiers, I decided to pick one of the bottom tier characters. I picked Ganondorf. I did not like him at first because he was basically a slow motion Captain Falcon. Eventually, I decided to try him out at Wi-fi. Normally I win with Fox, but I wanted to try out someone else. When I tried him out, I was completely amazed at how freaking fun he is to play with, especially in Free for all. His powerful moves and slow movement is perfect for my type of a brawl character. Ganon Stomping, Spiking, Elbow Smashing, and Warlock punching has never felt so satisfying. He is way more fun than Captain Falcon or Zelda. At last, I have picked my perfect main. I have been using him since August of 2008 and I'm still not tired of using him. I even made a stage dedicated to Ganondorf only (All falling platforms only) thanks to his awesome recovery. I'm also thinking of using him at tournaments because he is in the God (G) tier. Ganondorf is truly the best Brawl character ever.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I like the picture.
Not the least because of how it shows that Ganon's Jaw Structure is much more resistant to heavy blows than Falcon's.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I was considering keeping this open, for it is gratuitous praise of the 'Dorf.

However, you have made two fatal errors in your otherwise genius ruse. For one, Ganondorf would not let anybody who listens to... NICKELBACK... main him. Strike one.

Secondly, Captain Falcon would never be able to lay a hand on Ganondorf, let alone have Ganondorf punch him and leave naught but antimatter behind.

A fool to think you could deceive the King of Evil. SURRENDER YOUR SOUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom