• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play Jigglypuff?

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
I am not sure why I picked her up, really. I think the first time I experienced a jigglypuff, he wasn't really that good. I beat him when I wasn't even very good. But I think maybe after that I started experimenting with her, and after learning a few basics in my more advanced days, I loved the lil puffy, and got pretty good with her.

I like getting those clutch rest combo's off and getting those quick gimps off sometimes. I love her in Teams. And though it can be very frustrating to die so quickly, it's always worth it to see the win.

It was a shame not to get the satisfaction of getting ***** by my first Puff opponent, but remember to give that gift unto others.

So, why do you guys play her?

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
When I was a child I played her very often in SSB 64 because of her funny sounds in the german version. Well , in Melee I didn't use her that often but in Brawl she became my main again.

-=3ddy=-

Smash Rookie
What more can I say, jigglypuff has REST, fair, bair and nair, I picked up jiggs because of rest though, it is just pure and simple awesomeness, I would say that it MAY rival falcon punch, but falcon punch is just SOO manly.

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
lol, I first really used her when she seemed to do well in a bunch of random super sudden death matches with my friend. Then I saw some combo videos that showed she was a lot better in regular matches than I had thought. And finally I chose her as one of my mains when I found that my friends had trouble fighting against her (mainly her floatyness kept them from getting good combos and her recovery was insane).

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
I was just screwing around one day and picked a random character against a lv 9 Ness. I was surprised that I managed to KO Ness's first stock with Jiggs, only taking 8 or so damage, and I stuck with Jigglypuff from there

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
lol I remember back in the "I had no idea this even counts as a fighting game" days when I thought that jigglypuff, bowser and ness were the three worst characters in the game...

I was wrong and now I love the little vuhjinah balloon. <3 a character with tons of jumps that can recover from almost everything that doesn't knock it off-screen, has got tons of combo and edgeguarding potential and has a move that can kill some characters at 30%?!

I'm in.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
at first it was kirby because of classic then fell in love with the ics (not for chain throw) and then i unlocked j puff and though that it was crazy and rollout is petty cool and think about this for a min. what are is the likeyhood we will ever get something this good again and and look

how lucky are forget brawl and look at how fun melee was win you played and thought it was perfect and pure think before wavedashing fox and pros and when you finely got that but load of stages think before people would do anythink to win. think before people stoped

playing as charters because they are slow or becuse people said man mewtwo , pichu bowser suck lets all play as cheap overpowered charchers i am 1 person who reminds you of the games greatness :)

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
i play jigglpuff cuz captain falcon is pure testosterone wearing gold boots. I need something a lil more cute. secondly, jigglypuff combos are hilarious.

Top Bottom