• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey, good job, way to not come in here and do what he said not to do by cutting down Brawl!
Yeah, I love it when people try to ruin threads like this, yeah.
I'm such a ****, but I hate it when people do this crap here.

Don't be hating dude.
1. He never said to not cut down Brawl, just not to make it a Melee vs. Brawl. Saying he doesn't play Brawl for x, y, and z doesn't make it a Melee vs. Brawl unless someone retorts with faults with Melee/counters their arguments.

2. You hate that, but what about all of the numerous stupid noobs doing things like this?
When it comes to gameplay, of course. If anyone thinks that Melee is better than Brawl as a whole is just being stupid.
At least he presented it as an opinion. That's what forums are for. He's allowed to hate on Brawl if he wants, as long as he's not forcing it upon anyone or insulting people for not enjoying Melee more than Brawl.
Seems that Melee haters have a monopoly on that...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is fun
Plus one post count
Which is exactly why the point of this thread isn't to say "It's fun".

Unless you're a masochist, clearly you're not going to do something that brings you pain.
The OP ought to edit the title to say "What do you find fun about Brawl?" so this spam stops being brought in.

Why do you find Brawl fun? Because of the characters? Stages? Lack of hitstun? Lack of wavedashing? Online? Because it's newer than Melee?

The only exception to the rule that you would obviously find the game fun is if you're playing the game just to fit in.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Because it's a fun well rounded fighting game that is relatively easy for new people to pick up. It has a great cast and the stage maker is awesome. It's just lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom