• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you enjoy playing fox?

Zodiac

Smash Master
You forgot his tail. He has a freaking tail.

And his boots. omfg his boots are teh sex.
yup.

I enjoy playing fox cause he's fast as hell and has the most potentiol for technical prowess, which is just fun by the way.

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
Haha, I play Fox for the lulz. Nothing I do with Fox is extremely technical (i.e like SilentWolf), nor is anything I do with Fox extremely boring (i.e walk around and upsmash). Everything is for the lulz. Like illusion ledge stall (3 or 4 times) -> accidental suicide. Or ledge-hopped f-airs. Or full jumped f-airs. Sometimes, I'll even attempt ledge-hopped laser (yes, a single laser) to edge grab.

EVERYTHING is ALWAYS for the lulz.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Ah, finally someone who shares my love for unnecessary hits on a dying opponent. Shinespike> edge hog> drop down> shinespike. This gets people angry, and a frustrated opponent, is a sad opponent.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Ah, finally someone who shares my love for unnecessary hits on a dying opponent. Shinespike> edge hog> drop down> shinespike. This gets people angry, and a frustrated opponent, is a sad opponent.
A good player would turn frustration into ****.

Stratford

Smash Champion
There are infinite reasons. Raynex mentioned the boots which are undeniably stylish, but he also mentioned the tail which I think might be more important. Here's a secret few fox players actually get to see because they're too busy running around killing everyone. If you ever just stop to admire your fox for a moment, you will notice that his tail is wagging. Kickass.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
cuz i love sex kick comboing..along with bair..for some reason i use z for all my aireals i think its faster then pressing a..

CandyAppleBlueCherry

Smash Cadet
well put. but in melee, every character has SOMETHING to max out someone's technical potential
But often times those things are just learning timings. I enjoy Fox because it's (essentially) as fast as you can go as the timing.

I don't ONLY use Fox though. I very much enjoy other characters such as ICs, Roy, and the other top tiers. :chuckle:

Top Bottom