• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do players dislike playing other Pikachu's?

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Lol I like it!
If only there was a scarf colour for pikachu though

Here's a pikture of one of mine...

I like to think I've improved at drawing pikachu since then.
Keep at.
You'll get better over time

Pika Power

Smash Cadet
Pikachu has a very high learning curve and not much people truly understand how Pikachu works. I would go as far as to say Pika is better than Sheik if truly mastered. I think Pika is the #1 character in the game. However, I am biased.
Pikachu may be cute, but even the best pikachu in the world cannot keep up with the best zero suit samus, rosalina, and sheik.

Pika Power

Smash Cadet
Also I hope you realize that half of these things you're saying are wrong. Sheik isn't lighter than Pikachu, luigis sliding is a ****ing awful disadvantage, no one is gonna grenade SD as sheik if they aren't terrible at this game, etc. You're just spouting bull****.
Bruh, I saw zero die from a grenade SD at Big House 5. You are a little too proud and confident in your knowledge of pikachu.

Pika Power

Smash Cadet
I'll give you that last statement and Shiek being heavier than Pikachu, that was false accusation on my part. Everything else that I stated though I still believe in. I don't honestly little to none ever get trades on Luigi's u-smash. Sheik's fair is a specialty, people complain about pikachu's quick attacks, mainly his up air, which has little lag. Everyone has a specialty and a weakness.

We did get off topic though.
To make things revelant again,
Here's another of my poor attempts at drawing Pikachu

great drawing

Top Bottom