• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did we choose to main mewtwo?

Fautor Animus

Smash Cadet
I first started using Mewtwo about two weeks ago, and I'm decently good for someone who didn't know how to wavdash until yesterday (Mewtwo being the first character I wavedashed with), and until then I had been maining Mario, and i got bored, and decided that it would be fun to use him in a two-on -two. I became incensed with his throws. I loved it because throwing is a natural skill I seem to possess. I did know of the tier-list, but I didn't care. Then I heard about Taj from my best friend who semi-mains Yoshi and Jigglypuff, saw the video, got the song onto my iPod, and memorized almost the entire thing. Went to my friends house yesterday, and he was like, what the hell, you were pretty bad last time you played with him. I was like, I saw Shadowclaw, and he was like, oh yeah, and we had a good time. That was when i learned how to pull of wavedashing, and got decent at it, gotta practice it some more, but I just like the fluidity of most of his moves. I also like the sin/cosine wave his Shadow Ball is displaying.

Top Bottom