• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why bother? (A parody, though not a joke either)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sonic Fanboy circa 1994. I switched my main to Sonic because I said I was gonna main him when the game came out and I put that off for a year and some months. But now here I am maining him and I'm having fun with him. Fox is still my homeboy but Sonic is my broski.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's hopeless.

It's SOOOOOOO HOPELESSSSSS
lmao

/hope

:093:

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
day-day, it isnt bad at all. If you feel good about Sonic 06, thats good. Im just glad i wasnt the only one who loved the game. opps...<_<;

whats that about hope?

and listen to 4nace. except that smash winnings part. Imma win my rings from those tourneys, and no fake rings either.

day-day

Smash Ace
Sonicmaster5, I really did like Sonic '06 the only things that irked me was some glitches on Sonic's levels like the Kingdom one where you had to hit the robot then light dash the rings. I could never do it so I went and bought the light blue thing that teleports you. I absolutely hated that puzzle on Silver's levels in the pyramid. Still loved it though :)
Lol at the rings.:laugh:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Takes me back to the early days of this game.

Man I sucked so bad with Sonic. I ALWAYS had the SD factor considered (I always SD'd with Sonic at least once during a match).

To make it short, I used to lose so much with Sonic back then... Now, everytime I pick Sonic, people around me start panicking and saying "Oh ****, he got serious!" :D

And they should! I'm winning a lot more than I used to! My metagame has definitely improved, and I owe a LOT to this community, and to some inspirational players.

Luigi? Fox? Toon Link? They always meant certain defeat. Now things have changed completely. And as time goes by, I'm gaining so much trust in Sonic, that I believe, just like the song says "Sonic, you can do anything!" *clobbered due to extreme cornyness*

Even though I've always mained ROB. I've always kept Sonic as my second. And now, I'm certain that my Sonic has surpassed my former main. The part that played the best role here was, to always keep faith in this character. It was sure no easy task, and I still have much to learn. But I'm safe to say that I've been seeing a lot of possitive results lately.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
^Sounds like an infomercial for a Total Gym or something. Guaranteed results in just 9 days!!!

Top Bottom