• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wht Are Some Of Mario's Good Level's ??

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
...I think he means stages to fight on? :x

BattleField and Smashville seem like combo heaven to Mario...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The best stages for Mario are usually the medium sized stages with platforms to help his aerial game and don't have a far distance to get back when he gets knocked off the stage. I personally think Delfino Plaza is a good stage for Mario too.

Atsu

Smash Ace
Just depends on your personal preferences. The stages listed above though, are probably the best stages for Mario.
What this guy said.

I'd have to label BF as my all-time fave. Yoshi's Story and Smashville work too (I've also been starting to like Delfino Plaza lately). I'd definitely try to stay away from any stage with an abnormal lip that Mario can't get stuck on.

Just pick the stage that you feel suits you best. ^^

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Amen, Anything that can stop chaingrabbers. I personally am a Delfino Plaza Guy.

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
Am i the only one that doesn't like platforms?
serously i have to duck a millions times before i can get through the platform...
personally i like FD
hahah yeah you probably are,

platforms+ smart mario mainer = shield pokes with upb and uair

honestly, any level with a decent platform layout is a good level for mario, at least in my opinion.....

Varinox

Smash Rookie
hahah yeah you probably are,

platforms+ smart mario mainer = shield pokes with upb and uair

honestly, any level with a decent platform layout is a good level for mario, at least in my opinion.....

I agree, platforms help marios already formidable u air...

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy BattleField the most. Mainly because it's in Mario's favor, the edges help tremendously. Just use UpB, and it will slide you up and grab the edge with no problem. Also a sure way to edge gaurd KO somebody if you ever manage to Bair/Nair or whatever on them and they hit that diagnle edge. It also has multiple platforms, which highly benefits Mario. Just juggle away with his quick aerials. I find this to be Mario's most useful stage

Yoshi's stage is nice too because of the wall cling, it's very easy to do. the dip at the very end of the stage helps also. (I upb and barely land on it very often):laugh:

My favorite would be Frigate Orpheon though. Although it does tend to hurt me as much as it helps me at times. Overall very easy small sized stage to play on. Sometimes the stage flips upside down, depending where the battles taking place at, it may help you or hurt you. The sliding platforms also help you or hurt you depending on you're situation because it's so small of a stage.
:evil:

Top Bottom