• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also the smugness at the end of this post ****ing reeks. Especially after your blowup. We're expected to believe you went from boiling pissed to sickeningly smug in such a short time frame?
You ever gotten so mad at something you laugh? That's me right now. I'm laughing so I don't get further angry.

;);):):):):):)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also the smugness at the end of this post ****ing reeks. Especially after your blowup. We're expected to believe you went from boiling pissed to sickeningly smug in such a short time frame?
I hate every post you make about Soup, tbh.

#HBC | ѕoup

I forgive all of u when I flip town if u vote Kary

:)

But it's your loss regardless

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup you never talked about me. Also, why do you feel you are wrong about Lore now? Curious. If you explained it in depth, please link me to the post.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
While I appreciate the sentiment here, can I get a little bit about how you went from lecturing him after the claim to voting him now?
hes all over the place dude

i gave him the benefit of the doubt, asked questions, was patient, but still get nonsense

#HBC | ѕoup

Despite marshy's vote I'm not self-hammering because that's inherently anti-town. You're going to have to mislynch me the old fashioned way.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yet you're being anti-town in other manners.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because it's constantly posting things assuming Soup is out of character when he's not necessarily out of character. He's a known time bomb and known smug asshole.

I want him lynched, but I don't like how you throw EVERYTHING at lynching him even when it's weak as ****.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
How many scum are we assuming there are in this game?
13 player game, I assume 3 scum

I'm Town Oracle kiss my ***
Unvote now and say sorry to me
I'm gonna be oracleing Kary cause his push has no weight now and he's been townread for the dumbest ****ing reasons

My game now :)
I am an un'CCd PR, get a better alibi
You're going down with me biotch

Taste my steel.
You ever gotten so mad at something you laugh? That's me right now. I'm laughing so I don't get further angry.

;);):):):):):)
Honestly you are intolerable and your passive aggressive attitude is unwelcome. This is nobody's fault but your own. You should own it and eat crow and instead you are basically being unkind.

You should have just answered my question re the hammer. It's a legitimate question. I feel as though I caught you in a discrepancy and instead of being normal you went nuts. You dont know me and I dont know you. I'm not HBC. I'm not even voting you right now. I just wanted to have a back and forth about something I found odd, and you couldn't simply play the game. Smdh.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Despite marshy's vote I'm not self-hammering because that's inherently anti-town. You're going to have to mislynch me the old fashioned way.
Aren't you at L-2 with my unvote? I'm not even addressing the rest of this post.

Because it's constantly posting things assuming Soup is out of character when he's not necessarily out of character. He's a known time bomb and known smug *******.

I want him lynched, but I don't like how you throw EVERYTHING at lynching him even when it's weak as ****.
Is this his meta then? I don't recall a single game I've played with him.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Is this his meta then? I don't recall a single game I've played with him.
unfortunately

dude used to get modkilled back in the day. he got a lil better to the point of finishing out games but still gets pretty foul as you can see

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary/Pythag has one. Maybe both? Not willing to commit. If I'm repeating myself it's because I'm trying to speak what's relevant. I don't know if you'll take stock in my reads but I'd hope so. Lore uninformed and just being a butt. Still no read on Tom/KevinM, my mind goes blank. I think there's a possibility of Fanny being a scum member but I've had no credibility to that claim, but based on the environment of this game I would look into those who are playing safe. This is why I do not scumread Spak or believe in that movement entirely. People like Kary/Pythag are unassuming in the worst possible ways.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think if Soup is scum, he's doing all this because his partner is scum being wagon-ed as well. I support his lynch. I really don't think this play makes sense being a town oracle, I would expect more confidence and oomph from Soup if so. If soup flips scum I'd actually look at Lore.

#HBC | ѕoup

Marshy gave me weird vibes earlier but I can't substantiate it. Do not trust my read on him or with Ryker. Don't appreciate being voted by either but that's how it is and I still stand they get solved later. Focus should be one of Kary/Pythag. Ranmaru in his own world but still don't think it's scummy. Gorf wrong about Spak but liked his intitiative, and then FF's ferocity when he came in rang true to me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think if Soup is scum, he's doing all this because his partner is scum being wagon-ed as well. I support his lynch. I really don't think this play makes sense being a town oracle, I would expect more confidence and oomph from Soup if so. If soup flips scum I'd actually look at Lore.
Not that I disagree, but you liked a Spak lynch. Why not him?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote: Soup

Lore or Soup should definitely be town's play today. I think we get very good info on the other depending on the flip.

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker You are currently voting Soup, but it was mostly to equalize the wagons. Where's your head as of now?

KevinM KevinM Are you still only voting soup for the almost hammer of Ryker? Give me a readlist. Include everyone.
Yes... No.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

Tbh the Marshy/Doop early D1 bit made me realize that I don't need to have a paranoid stick up my butt about early game jokes, so I can agree with this.

Yeah but it's a really weird time to be suddenly asking it. What made you decide to do it now instead of earlier?
I don't think we have a way to tell, it doesn't seem to be a setup like the last one.

Not a big fan of you taking the time to speculate on this at this point in the day. Why are you deciding to do so?
Unvote

I am fine with continuing the Soup lynch for a plethora of reasons, but I don't want this wagon anywhere close to hammer time until we hear from everyone on the wagon why they are OK with risking a PR lynch.

I personally believe that his inconsistency in his defense ("I didn't realize vote count" to "saying I didn't know post count was part of the joke" then back to saying it was just a mistake), his blow up, and his lack of scum hunting make him feel like scum going for damage control to me.

I'd like to hear similar confirmations from every wagon person that they are OK with the risk before I hop back on. This is not a lynch where lazily just keeping the vote on is OK.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
IMO theory says Soup should be spared 1 night to submit an Oracle action in the event they are town

Thoughts?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scum can risk a fake claim, and you claiming so early makes me believe it is possible.

Yes. Ran's sudden thinking about setup makes me immediately suspicious upon a Soup flip, since it shows that setup was on his mind at the time. Which it would be if scum had been discussing setup for a fake claim.

I also would like to look more into FF and Pythag for the reasons I agreed with Tom on, but Soup is my focus. I also am unsure on Spak, but I would like more time to think on him. I'm 50/50 on my lean direction with him.

Hence my unvote.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
unfortunately

dude used to get modkilled back in the day. he got a lil better to the point of finishing out games but still gets pretty foul as you can see
Gotcha. I'll take the sudden tone swap as null then, but the rest of my points still feel valid on my end. I'm still down to lynch but would still like to hear from the other wagon members.

Do we have anyone left to wait on? I'm about to check.

Strange shift in opinions here.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
IMO theory says Soup should be spared 1 night to submit an Oracle action in the event they are town

Thoughts?
I considered this. I drafted a post talking about it. I don't like the idea though. I think he's playing open mafia at this point and I'd rather have his flip for tomorrow than a hypothetical check for D3.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gotcha. I'll take the sudden tone swap as null then, but the rest of my points still feel valid on my end. I'm still down to lynch but would still like to hear from the other wagon members.

Do we have anyone left to wait on? I'm about to check.

Strange shift in opinions here.
FF and Pythag and Spak

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just seems like Lore is trying to force me onto a team with Soup due to my question about how many scum there are. Also Soup having a change of heart on Lore but I don't see an explanation on why. I also don't really recall much else from Lore besides his vote on Soup either.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
While I appreciate the sentiment here, can I get a little bit about how you went from lecturing him after the claim to voting him now?
dont like how you characterized my treatment of him as lecturing. yes i did give him **** but i was clearly trying to get someone lashing out to actually contribute instead of just ****ting on him which hasnt worked

is my reaction not reasonable when you yourself said his latest behavior makes you want to lynch him more? the posts speak for themselves

#HBC | ѕoup

Living to be useful with my PR is preferable, yes.

Any other burning questions to me? I got until my lovely date with some rope.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ask again later toDay.

Just realized that "hbc meme" would literally be the easiest cover for scum to quick lynch day 1 ever. For someone to be that casually cool with it D1 in such a big game (and as a redo game for a game that got ruined, no less) makes me suspicious now.

Vote: Soup

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
A DISSERTATION ON WHY THE PUSHES ON ME ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID AND YOURE ALL BAD FOR ANYONE VOTING ME:

IMAGINE ME. I COME INTO THE THREAD AND SEE SOMETHING SPAK DID THAT CATCHES MY EYE. I POST ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS LIKE HEY, I WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS. I SCROLL UP AND SEE MARSHY TALK ABOUT HOW ****POST-Y THE GAME IS AND THINK 'OH, SO I CAN MAKE A FUNNY JOKE ABOUT VOTING RYKER THEN? THAT WILL GET ME LIKES AND PEOPLE WILL THINK ITS FUNNY.' I VOTE RYKER AS A JOKE, A FARCE, A ****ING HOOPSYWOOPSY IDK WHAT TO CALL IT. I NOTICE THAT I MAYBE SHOULD'VE CHECKED THE VOTECOUNT AND SCROLL BACK TO SEE RYKER ACCUMULATED A GOOD AMOUNT OF VOTES BUT NOT ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY LYNCH HIM SO I CONTINUE MY JOKE AND SAY 'OH LOL I HOPE I DIDNT ACTUALLY HAMMER HIM'. I FEEL I'M NOT COMFORTABLE HAVING RYKER SIT AT L-1 SO I ALSO SAY 'I WANNA BE THE ONE TO SLAM DUNK HIM'. THESE ARE ALL TIMELY AND PERFECTLY REASONABLE JOKES THAT I SLOTTED IN BECAUSE THEY WERE APPROPRIATE FOR THE SITUATION.

WE ARE NOW 11 PAGES IN AND I HAVE ACCULUMATED 4 VOTES AND PEOPLE DISSECTING A PLAY THAT WASN'T EVEN INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE FACT YOU ARE TRYING TO LYNCH SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN RVS. SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT.

thank you

Pretty solid idea... stfuuuuuu dummmmassss

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I gotta look through some **** I am hammered for the US of A though...

Glad I'm just dumb chilling as town though holy ****kkkkkkkk

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Just seems like Lore is trying to force me onto a team with Soup due to my question about how many scum there are. Also Soup having a change of heart on Lore but I don't see an explanation on why. I also don't really recall much else from Lore besides his vote on Soup either.
Thanks for confirming that this is either OMGUS or scum!Ran.

I've been plenty active with stuff outside of my Soup vote, come on man.

Top Bottom