• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose gonna main ZSS?

Espi

Smash Journeyman
After playing at the Bestbuy smashfest for 4 minutes with her, I've decided that I wanna main her. It may be a rash decision but I will stand by it. Are gonna main her?

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Well, unless they totally butcher her from now until release, yeah, I'll continue to main ZSS. I don't see how they nerf her though, considering they said she is being buffed from Brawl.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
Yup, definitely. I will main any form of Samus in every Smash game till the end of time.

Wow that sounds creepy

Last edited:

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
I plan on maining ZBB over regular Samus. No missile cancel depresses me. I'll stick to pm Samus she is too fun in there. But ZSS looked and felt amazing to play with and considering I enjoyed her in brawl I should be even more pleased with her with the buffs. Only thing i'm gonna miss is dragging people back down in pillar combos to continue my assault.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'll be trying out every character before making my decision, as I made the mistake of zeroing in on two or three characters when Brawl came out and never giving any others a fair shot. (For the first year, I swear I played as a character who wasn't ZSS, Link or Toon Link maybe fifty times total.)

That said, I really, really like the buffs ZSS got. I can almost guarantee she'll be a secondary at the very least. She looks fantastic.

Shamoz

Smash Cadet
I gotta admit it was fun playing a character most people didn't understand in SSBB. But ZSS probably moving up in the tier list and won the invitation so I'd expect more people will pick her up. She will still be my main no matter what though :)

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
I had already planned to main her and Yoshi before they were revealed and will stick by that, don't care about tier lists or nerfs or anything.

JediLink

Smash Ace
I follow the teachings of the wise Sanford Kelly:

So assuming that Zamus doesn't get nerfed to hell before release, she'll be my main, definitely.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Definitely considering it from what I have seen, and not just with the Invitational. She looks and plays so much better this time around, and she wasn't shabby before either.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I'll be trying both her and standard Samus and maining whichever feels better to me. I went through this same process in Brawl and Zamus won out pretty easily. :p

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
She was my main in Brawl so I will obviously continue to use her. I plan on maining Palutena, but ZSS and Zelda will be my secondaries (as of right now).

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
95% sure I'm going to main her. I love her in PM although I'm awful with her recovery.

Matman

Smash Rookie
After going +7 at Best Buy with her, I just fell in love with the way that she played. Even though I played with 5 other characters (Marth, Rosalina, Pit, Little Mac, and Greninja), all of them just felt really awkward to play with, all except ZSS. I really hope that the team behind Smash 4 doesn't nerf her to the ground simply because she generated a lot of hype by winning the invitational. Heck, that was the reason why I hesitated playing her during the second round at Best Buy, simply because I didn't want to come off as "that guy".

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I'll be using her quite a bit, especially after seeing Zero play as her.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
For some odd reason, I am good with all of the females in smash brothers (lol). So I guess i'll main her...again..

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
She was my main in Brawl, and ever since she was revealed, I got attached to her again. The invitational and Smashfest videos only reassure it.

Mansana

Smash Apprentice
I played her a lot in Brawl, so I'll most likely continue playing her. I liked her style and the combos you could pull off in Brawl, so hopefully not so much has changed.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I didn't play Brawl anything more than casually with friends, and most of the group is the type to play all sorts of different characters. But ZSS is more or less my main. If I want to do well I ussually choose her and have a lot of fun playing the character. I'll have to try all the characters/see the rest of the newcomers but so far I'm most excited for her. She'll easily be one of my top played either way.

QZA

Smash Rookie
Although i'm new to the game, and the series in general, coming from SF I have really been drawn into ZSS's relatively lame playstyle. Heres to hoping it works out.

Kawaiiderpz

Smash Rookie
Me! I loved using her in brawl. And even though she lost her suit pieces(a nerf, but I don't really mind it)
after seeing her played in the demo, I'm impressed! :3

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
I'm constantly swapping from ZSS to Zelda as it is in PM and Brawl, so hell yeah, I'll push on with ZSS in Smash 4. I've always liked to have a top tier under my belt in case I need 'em, so if ZSS really makes it up there to top, I'll be able to drop all worry of taking up a character that I don't really like all that much.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Considering it, played quite a bit of her in brawl. It's hard though ever character makes me want to main them.

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
Of course!

She's been my main in Brawl, carried through Project M! She'll only be better this time around.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
She was one of the few characters in Brawl that I enjoyed playing as and from what I've seen and heard, she's even more buffed up in this game. So yeah, I have high hopes.

Project Quarantine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ianwit8
I am maining her and Bowser Jr because both of them fit my play style, and are very formidable in this game. ZSS has ridiculous agility, and Bowser Jr as amazing ariels aerials paired with solid ways to force an opponent into the air.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
She will definitely be one of my mains, I loved playing here in Brawl to the point that I would simply ignore smash balls (whenever I played with items) so that I wouldn't become Samus. Not only that, she has been buffed quite a lot in SM4SH. So I can't wait to play as her!

Top Bottom