• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos your smash Idol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Who do you look up to in smash?
For me its definatly Anther. Hes my insperation to get good with Pikachu. And after watching him play I take Pikachu seriously and go my best to win. But that doesnt mean I dont mess around with my opponents sometimes. XD

kiwiii

Smash Lord
koreanDJ is ****ing amazing. his aggressive style play shows that being campy isn't the only great way to win.

drephen's sheik is also very impressive. his style is soooo simple but people can't mimic it for their lives. as ugly as it is, it's incredibly effective. amazes me how well he ***** spacies.

silent wolf's technicality is also ****ing incredible. 'nuff said about that guy.

ok that's more than one idol LMAO my bad

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
GERM told me I was Asian and I believed him.

My idol would have to be Ken. I'm going to someday create the metagame for a character and become a champion. Although "John Combo" doesn't sound as cool as "Ken Combo." **** you, alliteration.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Who's my Smash Idol?

Honestly, no one really. I know there are awesome Smashers out there, but Idolizing a Smasher seems kinda sad to me. I mean, it's really just a game. (Yes, I KNOW Ken makes money out of it however)
*Runs from angry Smash idolizers*

In a better tone, my Smash idol?

Me. :flame:

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
LOL I don't idolize but as a smasher I think I prolly respect Isai's skill the most. He's the legend, what else is there to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom