• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your main in Smash 64?

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
whyd u stop playin? this game is just too good
Numerous amount Reasons?
1. I need a N64 to PC adapter dual port[about 2 of them]
2. I'm starting to hate to use the gc to pc controller adapter
3. Lol I'm hated on Kaillera some n00b got mad for me SH Nair'in the ledge with Pika about 10 times in the row while he desperately tried to grab the ledge . It was funny as ****. I went like "gg" and he was like ......gg -___- cuz I didn't let him back on the stage. Luckily he didn't rage quit which has happened frequently
4. Absolutely hate *****es that run the whole match and spam **** like laser...imo worst than campin
5. Kaillera is dumb sometimes
6. I would definitely play 64 over Melee again if had someone to play with on the actual 64 and if somebody hosted tournaments in NY. Plus I only have Dairantou Smash Bros [But I good at both of them]at the moment which I wanted to get first before the NSTC version cuz it was rare and expensive as hell.
7. I might suck at ssb from inactivity with the gc controller especially since I can't use my 64 controller on the pc until I get an adapter
8. I'm trying to improve my tech skill in Melee.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Switch my main to Doug.

I play no one but weegee on console, but people have been assuming that I actually main him just 'cause that's what it says on this thread.

Agony

Smash Rookie
In order from most to least used:

Fox: Green/Green/Green. Occasionally i go for the green one too.
Falcon: Black/Red/Gay (everything but standard)
Mario: Inverted-Colors or brown
Pikachu: everything but the one with the red hat, which is way too suntanned for my tastes
Samus: Blue/Fashon (i wouldn't call her gay, pink is actually a feminine color)
Luigi: Standard
Ness: Standard/Bee
Kirby: Blue
Yoshi: Standard is the coolest by far
Link: Red/Lavender
Jigglypuff: everything with a ribbon
DK: Red/Blue

Dsc

Smash Ace
Brown mario reminds me of vanilla and chocolate chuppa chup.

Hideous colours for me are redish falcon and maroon link. Hate em both.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nubs. It's all about Polygon DK.

Also, you gotta make jokes about how your opponent is "Slapping the monkey" whenever you get beat.

Top Bottom