• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

Enix

Smash Rookie
Ever since the first Super Smash Bros. game on the N64 came out my favourite character was Link. :chuckle:

Die-Go1724

Smash Rookie
NNID
DieGo1724
Pikachu STRENG, AGILITY, LONGS ATTACKS, SHORTS ATTACKS, FAST, MULTISHOT, the perfect pj for ssbb, #1 =P

Vote as Pikachu =)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Link! I dunno why, he just feels really smooth when I play him. Not fast, but smooth. Those boots he has are nice and slick; the hover boots with the little wings broken off maybe?

Wolf is probably my second favorite to play as far as style goes. Most hilarious character and fun when you need a good laugh is undoubtedly Ganondorf. Win or lose, you can't not have a smile on your face after a match as the Old Man. "Well, I kept trying to B up back on stage, but I guess my arthritis finally caught up with me :ohwell:" (Seriously, have you ever heard Ganondorf duck? He needs some WD-40 on those knees bad)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wolf is the man, gotta love a old man/wolf in leather and spikes with a purple reflector and a love for the word raul

Drae

Smash Rookie
Zero Suit, she's just really fun to use and stunning people and listening to them mash on their controller is always entertaining.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Zero Suit Samus... no wait, i didn't want to choose samus, i iz not gud with varia suit samus, Zero Suit samus because she pwns with stun + >B. but mostly because she's so **** HOT!!! and i can play as bayonetta with homebrew.

Gwynplaine

Smash Rookie
Lucario, would have to be my favorite. I'm actually shocked to see that he is the highest rated on the poll, though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sigh lol

lucario is so lame!

hes a furry

doesnt he like fall in love with ash in one of the movies

furries remind me of stuff ilke this

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox , falco, and marth are all close, but I'm going with fox.

Fox was my first main, and the first character I ever used in tournament. I mained him for over a year, and enjoyed success with him. I loved how he has true combos, and I found him much fun to play. In addition, I am a huge fan of the starfox series, so fox was a natural choice. One of the reasons I chose Falco as my successor to fox was the fact he's also from the starfox franchise, and my 2nd favorite character in the series. I still use Fox as one of my secondaries.

Im not a fan of fire emblem, I just find marth an extremely fun character to play as.

Even to this day, I have had my best placing at a (legit SWF) tournament with fox, 2nd place.

Top Bottom