• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 4 ROAD TO WHOBO(featuring P:M)

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Its more than just myboke mini, my cario needs work on both matchups as well. Think you can handle the gauntlet? Also when is the fight club?

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Wait a min...

This was Disqos last tournament?? Welp. I hope you're still going to A-Kon, we need to team!

Disqooo ;-;

Denti

Smash Master
2: Infinity ($37.40) :metaknight: - Great games. If you ever feel like you need to take a break in-between games to collect your focus feel free to. It doesn't feel right for me to keep playing you when I know you're not at your best. Had a really fun carpool!
3: Brawlman1000 ($23.80) :sonic: - Ggs. I was entering beast mode in LFs. XD Good player!
4: Gunner ($13.60) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: I really like your pika and how you use up B. more pikas need to utilize that. I didn't think I'd win that MM though, I just wanted to try XD Bad DI shuttle loops ftw lmao. Ggs
5: Labernash ($6.80) :diddy:Keep with it. You're Tyler's best player! The better you get the more people will follow so get better for your community!
5: Okuser ($6.80) :metaknight:- You're MK surprised me. good player! Ggs.
7: rave :ike: :lucario: - XD I really messed up your recovery lol. Ggs! Too bad we couldn't wasada! We could have done work!
7: Cosmo :pikachu2:- Some of the best first time tournament placing ever! You made like 30$ your first tournament! It took me like... 1 1/2 - 2 years to do that. Good stuff! Thanks for carpooling and everything! Train up and come back stronger! You can do it!
9: icecream :metaknight: - you're a really good TO and a great guy! Too bad you don't have good wifi or else i'd tell you to go to AiB because you have the potential! Seriously! You just have to get trained up!
9: minifox :olimar: - Miiinnniiii foxxx!!!!! Cya at akon... maybe... if i can't get them to change brawl to singles and not a free for all lmao.
9: ShoeS :olimar: - you're olimar is going in a great direction! Keep it up! Your punishes were on point so I can to play with precision. Just work on those landings (whistle reversals, aerials, and air dodge mix ups are your friend!)
13: psychoace :metaknight: :falcon:- Fun stuff! We gota hang out more!

Xeven - thanks for carpooling & teaming! You're always a ton of fun

Disqo - XD we're guna be comfy in that

Rob - Push yourself man! Don't let 3rd get to you. I'm coming for you still tho..

Denthorn - Grrrr! Knees! Ggs XD

Sethlon - Thanks for bodying me!!!! JERK!

Cassio

Smash Master
Very nice work Gunner

And awesome job to my #1 student Cosmo for doin work and makin that cash, be sure to train him well Texas and get him that offline trainin/MU experience.

D

Deleted member

Wait, can someone link the rev 14 thread? When is rev 14? I have to ****ing go!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
9: minifox :olimar: - Miiinnniiii foxxx!!!!! Cya at akon... maybe... if i can't get them to change brawl to singles and not a free for all lmao.
Wait, what? They better change it to singles >.> I hope you go!

Disqo stole my carpool... >:[
Disqo plz ;-;

Wait, can someone link the rev 14 thread? When is rev 14? I have to ****ing go!
http://smashboards.com/threads/road...-classic-july-20th-2013-fort-worth-tx.335761/

D

Deleted member

rev14 is the fort worth classic? What? And dentis not hosting it?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Sanji i think is running the event. Denti has a lot of things going on right now. So I doubt he has time to plan a tourney.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Choco Tawko will slay you one day

LOST AND FOUND STUFF:
You have a week to inquire about this jacket before I start wearing it

Silver GCC with orange stuff on handle you may want your controller lol. If no one claims it I'm selling it or something:

Sensor bar with stickys on it:

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
Im still confused on why s2h is on this thread, lmao.Even know he was my favorite 2nd favorite to win Big Hit, he lost to my pika teacher :/
And i paid denti for my carpool :/

Denti, are there any smashfest coming up that you might be going to? i need olimar practice OFFLINE.

D

Deleted member

I feel like cosmo is going to get alot of attention and hype for smashfests and tournaments
gl cosmo.

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
Zach, we can team for something, like a local, and we can both be hype because we are both kids.

you need to go to a smash fest and carpool with denti cuz i will too :/ so we can talkk

D

Deleted member

I guess it could be cool to car ride with someone whos like me.
Lets get on the same car for the event sanji is doing. Fort worth classic/rev14/ that thing on july 20th

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
Denti, you're going to hobo right? can i be in you carpool? and are you going the night before for housing? and are you staying until sunday?

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
yea but, i wanna carpool with denti if he's goin to hobo in a carpool, can go for housing too. also maybe if hes staying on sunday too

D

Deleted member

I feel like I am going to ask denti to drive me to like, every lsc event lol

D

Deleted member

Hey cosmic, you play wifi right? Lets practice on wifi sometime. IM me on skype: ZachAttax64

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Most of the games have been highlighted and filtered through.

Twitch.tv/totes_magotes_live

You wanna watch Cosmo vs. bman and Cosmo vs. gunner for sure

Top Bottom