• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 3 12/08/12 FULL RESULTS UP!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
:D loooooooooool I always bank in melee. I've never not made pay-out!(this was my first melee tourney)

edit: thanks cam! I think we're missing one set of Lun4(TMLn4) vs. Mew(Melee) but w/e

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Okay, all the replays are uploaded. Feel free to thank me... or not. The power is yours.
Thanks so much for the uploads! Seriously, it's an excellent system and I really appreciate the work you've put in.

Idk if you had all the SD cards, but I know for sure my LF set vs Chuck Nasty was saved, and I think it was the same on TV as JNig's WF set.
Also GF'S missing.

:phone:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Thanks so much for the uploads! Seriously, it's an excellent system and I really appreciate the work you've put in.

Idk if you had all the SD cards, but I know for sure my LF set vs Chuck Nasty was saved, and I think it was the same on TV as JNig's WF set.
Also GF'S missing.

:phone:
But I uploaded Loser's Finals.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwhSfQ5LtU

I uploaded everything that was given to me. If it's not on youtube, then I don't have it.

Top Bottom