• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the Roy MVP of '09?

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I went to look at the video thread to see if I'd see some new Roy players doing their thing and sadly I didn't see anything that resembled a new video and if it did it was mediocre at best. Maybe I haven't searched hard enough but who exactly is reppin' with Roy nowadays? NEO seemed to be the only one beasting and now all that's left is his old vids. Who is gonna bring this character back?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I convinced Mango to do some matches with Roy, so hopefully they'll be some serious ones for the video thread.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
GAPeach
a.k.a. Marty

yeah, he actually got to use my idea of self commentating first. Hilarity ensues.

And before somebody tries to down him real quick, note that he actually made it out of pools with roy and got some wins in brackets.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I think the best Roy player now is either Sethlon or Reed. I do think that I'm a great Roy player but I don't live in America and don't play the game professional so I doubt I count.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
I think the best Roy player now is either Sethlon or Reed. I do think that I'm a great Roy player but I don't live in America and don't play the game professional so I doubt I count.
You don't see too much from Reed these days. I'm not hating or anything, just making an observation.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I think the reason we don't see or hear much from Reed is because he doesn't live in America. It is a fact that he is the best Roy player in Mexico right?

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
I think the reason we don't see or hear much from Reed is because he doesn't live in America. It is a fact that he is the best Roy player in Mexico right?
I think he was good when he was still playing Melee, but I'm not sure if he still plays. I think he only plays brawl now, but I'm no expert on who still plays and who doesn't.

seikuftw

Smash Rookie
As soon as i get the means to make a video of decent quality, (I.E a better video card for my PC.) i'd love to make a video but i certainly don't think im the top roy.

Top Bottom