• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the Brawl Fan Favorite? Let your voice be heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Who is Super Smash Bros Brawl`s number 1 most popular playable character? Well, why dont we find out? Heres how it will go, characters will be pitted against each other and you just vote for your personal favorite! You can base it off of who you think is better in brawl, or you can base it off of who has the cooler duds! Its up to you, so lets just find out whos the Brawl fan favorite!

In round one, itll be the Preliminaries, characters will be placed in series so we can see who is the most popular in each series!Voting will go on for as long as it needs to.(not too long.)
(Some series will be put together, EG: Yoshi will participate in the Mario series, ROB and G&W will be in the same series. For some weird reason,Captain Falcon vs Olimar and Pikmin in the first round.Characters from Melee will be included too.)

Round 1

Kirby Series
VOTING IS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY!
Kirby:
vs
Meta Knight:
vs
King Dedede

WINNER:

Mario Series
UPCOMING!
Mario:
vs
Luigi:
vs
Peach:
vs
Bowser:
vs
Yoshi:
vs
Wario:
vs
Dr.Mario:

WINNER:

Metroid Series

Samus:
vs
Zero Suit Samus:

WINNER:

Donkey Kong Series

Donkey Kong:
vs
Diddy Kong:

WINNER:

Zelda Series

Link:
vs
Zelda:
vs
Sheik:
vs
Ganondorf:
vs
Toon Link:

WINNER:

3rd Party Series

Sonic:
vs
Snake:

WINNER:

"Old School" Series

Ice Climbers:
vs
Game and Watch:
vs
Pit:
vs
ROB:

WINNER:

Earthbound/MOTHER series

Ness:
vs
Lucas:

WINNER:

Pokemon Series

Pikachu:
vs
Jigglypuff:
vs
Pichu:
vs
Mewtwo:
vs
Lucario:
vs
Squirtle:
vs
Ivysaur:
vs
Charizard:

WINNER:

Fire Emblem Series

Marth:
vs
Roy:
vs
Ike:

WINNER:

Star Fox Series

Fox:
vs
Falco:
vs
Wolf:

WINNER:

"Captain" series

Captain Falcon:
vs
Captain Olimar:

WINNER:

Round 2

to be announced

Let the voting COMMENCE!

lol

Zevox

Smash Lord
I'm assuming only the Kirby round is going on at present given the notation in the first post, so I'll just vote King Dedede for now.

Zevox

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I'm assuming only the Kirby round is going on at present given the notation in the first post, so I'll just vote King Dedede for now.

Zevox
yah, its just kirby right now being counted, but you can post all your votes now if you want, but i wont count them till the round they are in comes up.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I vote Ness for everything.

*sigh* I know Meta Knight's gonna win the Dreamland section.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I vote Ness for everything.

*sigh* I know Meta Knight's gonna win the Dreamland section.
lol, so ill take that as a 1 vote for ness in the earthbound section, when it comes up.

And actually I think Meta Knight will lose. He isnt that cool, hes just too good in this game.

Samurai Meta Knight from KirbySuperstar....now he was bad ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom