• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best character but least technical?

Mahone

Smash Champion
i think a lot of u are not reading that he said "but least technical"

jiggs is by far the best without much tech skill at all

i practice like 1/10 as much as the people my skill level and do fine

that sounds great and all, but it can be a disadvantage when you have no one to play... if you live in the middle of nowhere or cant consistently play other people then its a lot better to play a "easy" technical character so that you can get better by urself...

im not gonna say what character fits that description cuz i dont wanna argue about it,

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Fox can be pretty non-technical. look at jman.
I think sheik is the best starting character. it teaches people to set up combos and space very well.

on the note of not being technical; practice techskill. problem solved. no one is technical until they put a little time in.

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
Practice shffling like a madman, then pick Falcon. All you do is shffl any aerial, then the kills should come.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I don't see anything really technical about Ftilts, Dthrows, and Fairs lol. Sheik is just so automatic. I feel that Jiggs requires more precision, and can't do hard-hitting auto combos like Sheik can.

Top Bottom