• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Next?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
We'll know them all soon enough so there will be no "hiding".

I got a feeling it's going to be another New Comer. From what gaming series? Either Star Fox, which will shed some light on the Falco/Wolf/Krystal debate or it will be Ridley from Metroid Prime to settle that debate. Just a hunce. After all, we got King Dedede to settle the debate on if he would make it or not, why not another happy ending?
Ridley... may make it as a Boss, that Music and the description in the Smash Bros. DOJO! makes me think that.

Yeah, a Newcomer, but only one should be shown, and the rest should hide, or else, the fun and suspense will be killed.

raul

Smash Lord
Ridley... may make it as a Boss, that Music and the description in the Smash Bros. DOJO! makes me think that.

Yeah, a Newcomer, but only one should be shown, and the rest should hide, or else, the fun and suspense will be killed.
I personally agree that they should hide some of the characters, but I've been updated by fellow forum members that Sakurai will announce all characters.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I personally agree that they should hide some of the characters, but I've been updated by fellow forum members that Sakurai will announce all characters.
Heh, Sakurai will kill the fun.

I'm sure when my fav. character is updated (either AT or Playable), i'll quit seeing the dojo updates, so I don't know who will be next.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing that the next newcomer will be Krystal, and the next veteran will be Captain Falcon.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
My guess is we'll be getting Game and Watch or Falco soon.

As for the next newcomer I predict.....ern.....Boswer Jr.

I can see Luigi been saved till very late. Everyones really really eager to see Captain F's new look so maybe Sakurai and co will save him been shown a while as well.

raul

Smash Lord
My guess is we'll be getting Game and Watch or Falco soon.

As for the next newcomer I predict.....ern.....Boswer Jr.

I can see Luigi been saved till very late. Everyones really really eager to see Captain F's new look so maybe Sakurai and co will save him been shown a while as well.
New look? What new look?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
New look? What new look?
It's not much of a new look, have you noticed his F-Zero GX's looks?

Also, his voice is different.

My guess for next Veteran is C. Falcon, and then the Newcomer is up for... Krystal, but I would like to see Isaac, or Wolf O' Donnell.

raul

Smash Lord
It's not much of a new look, have you noticed his F-Zero GX's looks?

Also, his voice is different.

My guess for next Veteran is C. Falcon, and then the Newcomer is up for... Krystal, but I would like to see Isaac, or Wolf O' Donnell.
Oh ok, I knew that lol. Got confused for a second. Yeah Isaac or Wolf would be sweet, especially Isaac.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Oh ok, I knew that lol. Got confused for a second. Yeah Isaac or Wolf would be sweet, especially Isaac.
With Felix it would be even better, I want both Golden Sun heroes to be in Brawl as Playable Characters.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
With Felix it would be even better, I want both Golden Sun heroes to be in Brawl as Playable Characters.
We're probably hoping for too much with Isaac alone.

I don't know that I'd want BOTH though. They're basically the same thing moves-wise. Might as well bring in another character of another element if they're going to rep Golden Sun twice.

raul

Smash Lord

I don't know that I'd want BOTH though. They're basically the same thing moves-wise. Might as well bring in another character of another element if they're going to rep Golden Sun twice.
I don't know about hoping too much for Isaac. Up until recently Golden Sun was kind of forgotten on this forum and now its reemerged. I think Isaac has good chances, but I doubt you'll get Felix too. I'd say one Golde Sun rep.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016

I'd say that the way they attack, and their stats mark the difference.

Also, Felix could be the one holding the Sol Blade, and as Final Smash he unleashes Meggiddo(?), while Isaac has the Gaia Blade and casts for Judgement/Apocalypse as Final Smash.

To make it easy, Isaac would be balanced, while Felix carries the defense and power, and slow character.

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
i know this is off topic but i want to know another boss in the game like petey pirannah. they havent added one yet....

raul

Smash Lord
I'd say that the way they attack, and their stats mark the difference.

Also, Felix could be the one holding the Sol Blade, and as Final Smash he unleashes Meggiddo(?), while Isaac has the Gaia Blade and casts for Judgement/Apocalypse as Final Smash.

To make it easy, Isaac would be balanced, while Felix carries the defense and power, and slow character.
Def judgment for Isaac. That final smash would be...no words can describe it awesomness.
And yeah, Felix def gets the Sol Blade for his FS.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Man can someone give me the link to the quote where Sakurai says he will announce every charracter

AIM0001

Smash Lord
(I'll go off topic with you for a min.) Yeah I would of exspected to hear about atleast 2 more bosses before even hearing about Sonic and King De De De but going back into the topic of this thread we mostly have falcon and ridley predictions but now we have some people saying Krystal's next up which I think she'll be after the veteran announcment.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Man can someone give me the link to the quote where Sakurai says he will announce every charracter
I believe it might be in this topic.

I just don't know that Isaac will make the cut. That icon theory has only room for one series... and that series will more than likely be Pikmin with Captain Olimar being the character. Isaac could bring a great moveset, but I don't know that Isaac would've interested Sakurai more than Captain Olimar. I mean Sakurai might have seen Isaac and thought "stereotypical sword fighter". :ohwell:

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord

I just don't know that Isaac will make the cut. That icon theory has only room for one series... and that series will more than likely be Pikmin with Captain Olimar being the character. Isaac could bring a great moveset, but I don't know that Isaac would've interested Sakurai more than Captain Olimar. I mean Sakurai might have seen Isaac and thought "stereotypical sword fighter". :ohwell:
Nu uh! We now have icon 21. There can be many more world icons. There's room for many more franchises.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna go with Ridley, looks like they're gonna start revealing second round newcomers now as in new characters from franchises that already have new characters announced. But there will probably be a vet in there before that (c. falcon or sheik)

raul

Smash Lord
I'm not high on Sheik right now because we have the Samus/Zamus situation which was like Zelda/Sheik in Melee, and I don't think it was popular enough to bring back from Melee and because of the fact that the Zelda characters are being updated to their TP looks, Sheik was not in TP so I don't know if she fits into that plan.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
one thing i want to know is why some websites think ice climbers will not make it back even though they are said to return on the dojo. it makes me feel that they will do this to other characters
It's because of some stupid (false) rumors.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
how can olimar be a character??? what would his attacks be????
Have you ever played Pikmin? He has a few attacks of his own and he could also use Pikmin in his moveset. There's so many unique things that could be used.

Final Smash could be Pikmin assault where all the pikmin come out and eat the flesh off your character and then carry the bones off screen.
..and if another electric rodent were to become playable that'd be their final treatment in my game. :)

raul

Smash Lord
Have you ever played Pikmin? He has a few attacks of his own and he could also use Pikmin in his moveset. There's so many unique things that could be used.

..and if another electric rodent were to become playable that'd be their final treatment in my game. :)
Hmm...let me go out on a very thin limb here and say youre referring to...Pichu? Not a lot of meat on that sorry excuse for a gerbel.

Boofer

Smash Ace

There could easily be more icons. Why do you think there's only room for one more franchise? Is it because the DS symbol comes after Sonic's? I don't think that rules out any other franchises.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Hmm...let me go out on a very thin limb here and say youre referring to...Pichu? Not a lot of meat on that sorry excuse for a gerbel.
Well yes, Pichu. But also Pachirisu, Plusle and Minum, or Raichu.

and Boofer, the reason I think that is because Golden Sun's Japanese name would not fit alphabetically anywhere else.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, if the alphabetical part of the theory is true Isaac has no chance of making it. At least not when compared to Captain Olimar.:ohwell:

Boofer

Smash Ace
Can someone link me to the alphabetical theory? I haven't even heard of it.

wiimaster17

Smash Apprentice
ray 01 or a clone from melee there were clones because they diddn't have enogh time for character developt

Top Bottom