• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Gonna Main MK?

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious, who's gonna main MK? He's definately gonna be awesome, and I will prolly play him a lot, but not main him. I'm gonna main Ridley, Ganon, MK, and Peach. What about u?

WILL U MAIN MK???

sonic130

Smash Cadet
I'll definately have metaknight as my primary character, but I'll also play as fox and link a lot too.

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
Main? nah. too many characters i like to main one character. But, i will be playing him a LOT
Meta Knight pwns all. Unless i am playing as Kirby. And THATS only in kirby superstar =D

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I will laugh SO hard if Ganon and Ridley aren't in brawl, I will main meta knight

smashbot226

Smash Master
Don't count on that drivel.

Ganondorf is without doubt GOING to return to Brawl, and Ridley will arrive in a very likely state.

MK is... fast. I'll give him that much. However, I thought his aerial game would save him. I was wrong...

So he has speed and insanely fast attacks that does large damage in rapid speeds. Does he have a SUFFICIENT defense for projectiles like the other non projectile chars do?

Sure his final smash is disjointed. Does that help him land it on the exact location?

MK is somewhat of a precision and hit n run char.

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to main him along with Samus. (Samus is always my main in every SSB game)

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
I may be maining MK, haven't completely made up my mind. I'm gonna give lucas a try, but I doubt he can fill that void, he just won't be Ness. But yea, when I saw MK I pretty much freaked, he's my favorite Kirby villian, so that helps play into my maining him as well :p

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
I will have to try Meta Knight out, see if he fits my play style. Always missed that Link in 64 and Melee lacked a good close range combo ability and I may find that out with MK. Alias, many of my friends want to main Meta (unless another character is in), and lack of variety kills in fighting games.

I'm looking at you Space Animals... >.>

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will also be giving Pit the same chance Meta Knight has been given.

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
Its funny tracing his and kirby's SSB moves back to kirby games (they just about all come from kirby superstar btw) in fact many of meta knights moves are kirbys from that game (air drop, shuttle loop, nair) but he still uses many moves from the MK boss battle. look it up yourself i am too busy to put in a link :p

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I will main MK along with Fox, Sonic, Snake and Samus

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to main him (Ganondorf and Sonic for me), instead, I'm going to use MK to piss my brother off who hates characters that are easy to learn like Marth and Roy

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
I will main Meta Knight for sure!
I LOVE his style of battling.
btw
Second is Lucas, third is Ike.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
I usually main the people that nobody likes, but for meta knight, I will make an exception.

I will main Meta Knight, Sonic, and Pokemon Trainer.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Meta Knight will definitely by one of my mains. I like the slower falling characters. (Not Jigglypuff slow, more idealy like Samus/Luigi in Melee.) If he's not a slower faller as I expected, his multiple jumps'll make up for that. Also, he's just downright awesome. =D

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
never, Kirby pwns MK, my main always has been and always will be Kirby, but ill try MK out and play a lot with Lucas and Samus. Im gonna try out Sonic and PKT, adn if either is better than Samus, ill trader her out for one of them.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight, Sonic, and Mario for me. M-knight is definitely number one on my list. He has the amazing Up Smash, the Five Meteor Ability [tee-hee, that is going to be tooooo fun], the dash attack, the INCREDIBLE recovery, a "tornado" like of Mario and Luigi, and he has a Marth Up-B. What's not to like? (His Final Smash, but hey, we play with no items)

Can I get a YAH-HUZ?
~cult

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
While he is my current leader for people I will main, with Dedede or Bowser as a secondary, and Mario or Link for a third. But it's too early to tell. EDIT:metaknight isn't all powerful, there is some assembly required ( he isn't really "pick up and play")

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
SO maining him!! Swift, with awesome moves (Drill Rush and Shuttle Loop 'specially). Sure, not a "kill" character, but a cool one. Dimensional Cape looks sweet, and his Gliding is great!! His entire demeanor is so COOL!! Based on gameplay vids and character assessments, I'm starting to formulate my playing strategy. I just wanna know his part in the Subspace Emissary!!

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I'm not going to main him (Ganondorf and Sonic for me), instead, I'm going to use MK to piss my brother off who hates characters that are easy to learn like Marth and Roy
Argh, I'm still saying that Meta-Knight won't be a noob character..
EDIT:Metaknights like Krillin in the DBZ fighting games... everybody loves krillin, but he isn't the best...
EDIT: agreed, waaay to overrated, pay no attention to my sig...

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
he/she/it might end up in the subspace emissary mode as a boss if anything

Top Bottom