• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Gonna Main MK?

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
and if ur really dedicated, you'll become good with that person/animal/thing

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
seriously, lgndknight, how do u get that flapping mk on ur signature?

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
it's so frickin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz mk is da best!

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
RoxasXIII, please don't do that again. A nth post? There isn't a reason to cheat your post count... not to mention you're likely to get a serious warning. We have rules for a reason.

Sorry to sound a bit mean, but you just shouldn't post like that.

~cult

fishman3114

Smash Cadet
seriously, lgndknight, how do u get that flapping mk on ur signature?
it's so frickin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz mk is da best!
and if ur really dedicated, you'll become good with that person/animal/thing
u should just play as whoever u like the most.
i dont think u should base whu u play as by how good they r
he/she/it might end up in the subspace emissary mode as a boss if anything
dont think you'll be able to play as ridley though
meta knight all the way!!!!!!
after one more post after this 1 i'll check other threads.
well, that's 60. ttyg later. :)
banned much:confused:

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Um.. yeah. Double posting is bad enough.. but 10-tuple posting?

Stop this nonsense, child, before it is too late!
Spamming is one of the worst taboos in our forum!
You'll anger the Mods and bring their wrath against you!

Also, I will be maining Meta Knight when Brawl first comes out. But if he's a weak character then I'll find someone else to main. Or maybe I'll have a competitive main and a scrub main... meh, either way.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
For the longest time I was planning on maining Metaknight. Though I am a bit skeptical now... he seems to have a lack of any powerful killing moves: hopefully he'll be able to edgeguard?

D

Deleted member

I think that Meta Knight will be my second main after Fox. He seems pretty bad ***.

CaptainFalco30

Smash Cadet
I don't wanna decide til I know every character, who knows if somebody else will come along that catches me offguard, but for now I'm lookin at MK, in all his badassery, as my Brawl main.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
I won't main MK, I dont think a Balloon shaped Demon with a sword is cool.

I hope Mewtwo's in so I can main him =(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It depends on who's going to be in the game to me, but he is in Kirby so I might main him.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Nah. He's cool and all, but I don't think I'll play him much at all.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
honestly MK will be all over WiFi, then you'll truly find your main. MK should be unlockable, so people don't just run to him. waay to overrated.

Purgatory

Smash Rookie
Yep, MK will b my main, with Pit in the secondary line. BUT, if i find that Pit is way more fun to play as, then ill switch them around.

SilverKnight

Smash Cadet
I will main him exclusively.

He's a badass, he's mysterious, he's fast, he has a sword...

It doesn't matter to me much if he will be overplayed, just more players I have to beat on my way to becoming the greatest Meta Knight main on Brawl.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
Ill main MK, i hear he doesn't have a good killing blow tho, but i will be used to that cause i used to play Shiek and its hard to hit people with shiek'd Fair

i was super excited for meta knight when i saw he was gonna be in it, i first saw him in Kirby: Superstar and loved him ever since, i like his personallity, look, moves, everything! i like how he beleives in a fair fight and such too. i also hear hes the easyest character to pick up and play wich will make for a nice transition

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious, who's gonna main MK? He's definately gonna be awesome, and I will prolly play him a lot, but not main him. I'm gonna main Ridley, Ganon, MK, and Peach. What about u?

WILL U MAIN MK???
I thoght you just said in your post you woldnt main MK but then you put you will and btw ridley hasnt been confrimed im thinking he will but as a boss.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Ever since I saw Meta Knight on Kirby Superstar for the SNES I thought he was awsome. Although there are other cool characters that I want to try out, I definitely feel like maining Meta Knight first.

Top Bottom