• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's goin to be the new last boss in SSBB?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I think Mic128 should be the last boss."Ill close you for good bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"Or else they could replicate Ken's play style and he could be the last boss.No one could ever beat the game.(except pros)

Or perhaps crazy dildo.
Lol @ all three of those ideas, although the third is possibly the most disturbing *ponders the moves it would have*

Mic would be a great final boss, his lock move would own and not to mention his rage when he goes green. Now now, wouldn't making Ken the final boss be a bit unfair to those who don't take the game this far lol ah what do I care, it'd be fun watching them sweat.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure about a new last boss... we've got two hands so we can't have more of them. I think it'll be an original boss, I don't think one game's boss would get preference over them all though. Will be interesting to see what they come up with. Maybe they will bless the hands with a face now? Lol. Then it would of course be alot like Andross....

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hey, I'm sorry y'all fill this way, but I have to agree with bluebomber. In all seriousness, don't mess with Christ. He died on the cross for your sins & mine. He shouldn't be made into a joke. Nevertheless, I know for a fact that da Man Upstairs has a sense of humor. Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving you guys!

flaco

The Terminator
well right now I think it will be some alien from samus aran game or a monster from link games just guessing

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
This is not funny, really, you have no idea who you're talking about. You're willing to use the Lord's name in vain just for a few laughs? Equating the savior of the world to a raptor... you better repent.
DUDE!, HOW COULD YOU NOT FIND THAT FUNNY?! THAT WAS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS MAN!, I MEAN, IT'S RAPTOR JESUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :rotfl:

why do you take things so seriously!? get a sense of humor man... what's wrong with poking fun at reglious cults?, c'mon, not everyone wastes their lives screwing bibles and going to some stupid building every sunday! :laugh:

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
dude, master hand & crazy hand are here to stay, to say so otherwise would be stupid... just like those idiot's who think C.falcon's getting the boot because they didn't see falcon, or mute city in the brawl trailer (notice how the game is'nt completed yet) . and zelda bosses, not a good idea, that would'nt be fair to other people if you know what i mean ;)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i have talked to reggie and he told( reggies my 3rd uncles cousin fathers brother's nephew best freidns milkmans's brother's collegue) that they r going to be adding Limp Hand( he can only move so much), Veteran hand( missing 2 fingers) and last but not least Suggestive Hand ( attacks with crude hestures and suggestive gestures if ya know what i mean) this si too attract the older gamers and the perverrted gamers to nintendo and get a grip on all niche group of gamers.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
that is my idea of whos goign to be the last boss...theres no wrong answer....because theres no way to confirm my findings as true or false...because the game isnt out yet...

GreenCarrot

Smash Cadet
**** all this ***** **** dude.. the last boss needs to be the skedar king god thing from perfect dark for the n64.. that thing was ****in rapage and he looked so cool .. here let me find a s/s..

no doubt about it.. he's the **** man..

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
MASTER FEET!

I actually think it's going to be Bowser again with that Koopa Clown Car of his. He could shoot missles and koopas while flying around.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I just want to say this, I like the Smash tradition of having Metal Mario (& Metal Luigi was a nice touch) as the a boss before the last boss.

Kirye

Smash Ace
I third the raptor Jesus, I believe even he has the power to defeat Chuck Norris. XD

But in all seriousness, it would be pretty sweet to have a last boss that fits for every character. Say, in classic mode, it's been Master hand, and always has been, they can just keep that to leave it as it is, classic mode. I think the 2 hands is more than enough, as easy as they are, unless they wanna add a face for non-continue hard and very hard players.

As for adventure, they could possibly make a boss relating to every character. Adventure mode involved Bowser at the end (Or Giga Bowser), what if perhaps they made a Giga form of every rival the chars have? Giga Mewtwo, Giga Ridley, Giga Ganondorf, or Ganon for short, and so forth. It wouldn't be a bad idea. =O

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I third the raptor Jesus, I believe even he has the power to defeat Chuck Norris. XD

But in all seriousness, it would be pretty sweet to have a last boss that fits for every character. Say, in classic mode, it's been Master hand, and always has been, they can just keep that to leave it as it is, classic mode. I think the 2 hands is more than enough, as easy as they are, unless they wanna add a face for non-continue hard and very hard players.

As for adventure, they could possibly make a boss relating to every character. Adventure mode involved Bowser at the end (Or Giga Bowser), what if perhaps they made a Giga form of every rival the chars have? Giga Mewtwo, Giga Ridley, Giga Ganondorf, or Ganon for short, and so forth. It wouldn't be a bad idea. =O
yeah and while there at it..make a unique story mode for eadch charcter ;)

icymatt

Smash Lord
I don't understand how making each character's Adventure mode unique would work...wouldn't it just be a bunch of slightly varied layouts? That doesn't seem worth it.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Well, they wouldn't exactly have to make a unique adventure mode for every char, I just meant the final dude at the end. I dunno, it's probably just me, but going through the adventure mode and fighting Bowser with any char, when even Ganondorf is probably more devastating than him, never made too much sense to me. *Yes, I know Bowser was a default character in Melee, but still*.

And Giga Bowser makes sense for Mario, Peach, Luigi, and the rest of the Mario franchise, but ish an idea? D:

Bleh, i'll shut up. Lol.

sallec

Smash Rookie
How about an XBOX 360? I know that this is a bad joke, but how about it attacks with prominent characters from the XBOX (make them like the polygons in SSB) and then attacks on its own.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i say for each game franchise just have one abdass boss....ganon for zelda...giga for amrio...andross for the starfox team.....polarbear for cielcimbers...kraiud for samus....metalgear rex for snake?????

Snafu

Smash Cadet
Although I often say that being able to laugh at your own beliefs and still believe them makes you stronger, making fun of other people's beliefs and telling them their beliefs are bull**** is uncalled for. You don't believe in Christ? Not my problem. You telling me that I should give up what I believe in because you don't is. Know who else told people to give up their faith? Hitler. You don't want to be like Hitler do you?

I don't think a truly unique Adventure mode for each character is necessary, just tweak the level order so the character's own game is last, then have unique bosses for each character/franchise.

As for Classic Mode, Master Hand shall remain the boss there. It's not exactly 'Classic' if they change it to such a great extent as to change the final boss.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Although I often say that being able to laugh at your own beliefs and still believe them makes you stronger, making fun of other people's beliefs and telling them their beliefs are bull**** is uncalled for. You don't believe in Christ? Not my problem. You telling me that I should give up what I believe in because you don't is. Know who else told people to give up their faith? Hitler. You don't want to be like Hitler do you?
who arer you talkign about? WHAT r u tlakign about????

Kirye

Smash Ace
He's talking about that whole thing in the first pages where someone got hurt because of Raptor Jesus. =/

It's like Mencia says, "Don't be so highstrung, God has a sense of humor too. Just go to Wal-mart, and look at people, you'll see what I mean.".

There's no need to mock someone's beliefs, because in a worldwide forum such as this, many people also believe in Moses, Buddha, and the occasional atheist like me who believes religion is for those who need something to believe in so they can live on. But at the same time, there's no reason to be hurt over something as minimal as some guy dressed up as a Lizard Jesus. I'm sure where he was, no one actually said "You beast! How could you make fun of the lord's name like that?!" and by protecting his name as if something will happen to you, isn't that kind of like relating it to the olden times, when speaking ill mannered of high royalty got you hanged? Just a burst thought there.

Anyway, back on topic, Giga Ridley FTW!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
wow, this thread almost become a religious debate, let's drop the whole thing about raptor jesus (as mighty as he is), even though i can see, that subject, has already bin' dropped...

sallec

Smash Rookie
I like Ridley. How about a wave of Ridley's (maybe from each game he was in) with a 100 health each? Not as playable but as bosses.

Knome

Smash Apprentice
CHUCK NORRIS!!!! No....not really. It should be based on your character. Like Link fights Ganondorf or Ganon(OMG TRANSFORM), Mario fights Bowser and Giga Bowser,Kirby fights Metaknight and Nightmare,etc. Thats just my opinion.

Edit:CURSE YOU EPSILON52. You stole my idea!!!

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
I like the character specific bosses. However, I would like for them to be Giga versions so that we can play as some of the original versions.
My idea for a boss would be Super Hand(random name, couldn't think of anything better). It can have a cape(if its called Super Hand) with a thumb on both sides and it should stay near the center of Final Destination when it attacks. Master Hand and Crazy Hand should both be there to support Super Hand.

Knome

Smash Apprentice
I like the character specific bosses. However, I would like for them to be Giga versions so that we can play as some of the original versions.
My idea for a boss would be Super Hand(random name, couldn't think of anything better). It can have a cape(if its called Super Hand) with a thumb on both sides and it should stay near the center of Final Destination when it attacks. Master Hand and Crazy Hand should both be there to support Super Hand.
Inter esting.....what about a body and head for the hands???

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
They can always put in a hand with a face, but it would just be a ripoff of Glover. Besides, a hand with a face would hurt itself a lot when its slapping itself across the stage.
I don't think a head is such a good idea because it seems to strange for Nintendo to create an absolutely new character for Smash Brothers. They focus on compiling familiar characters. Of course they had fighting frames and hands, but none of them are destinctive enough to be a whole new character. The only exception is Giga Bowser, but he is just a Bowser on steroids.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I still say character specific bosses would becoolin adventure mode. But inclassic mode, they should keep the hands. If they didn't, it wouldn't be classic mode.

Xelyst

-_-
master hand is smash's main boss. i wouldnt really mind what ssbb's boss would be since i'd be playing vs. mode more

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Dawoo;1928383I don't think a head is such a good idea because it seems to strange for Nintendo to create an absolutely new character for Smash Brothers. They focus on compiling familiar characters. Of course they had fighting frames and hands said:
The pproblem could be avoided if the head they added was A mii from the console. Hopefuly, it would be the Mii of the current player, but selecting a Mii would kind of ruin the surprise.

Top Bottom