• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's goin to be the new last boss in SSBB?

Fimbulvetr

Smash Rookie
I'd think that the Mii's would be much more suited for Brawl's 'wireframe fighters'.

Personally I support having alternate bosses depending on your character. Bowser, Ridley and Ganondorf are the obvious ones, but what about Black Shadow for Captain Falcon, a dragon, Ashnard or the Black Knight for Fire Emblem characters, a titan Pokemon (NOT Mewtwo, something like Groudon that ways over 2000 pounds :psycho: - or more than one of them!) for the Pokemon and one of the Metal Gears for Solid Snake.

But this actually raises another problem. Bowser and Ganondorf ARE bad guys. So would they fight Mario and Link/Zelda?

ssb6491

Smash Rookie
maybe they can have the "ghosts" of the char.s who didnt return. or maybe they could have master foot and crazy foot.

Kirye

Smash Ace
But this actually raises another problem. Bowser and Ganondorf ARE bad guys. So would they fight Mario and Link/Zelda?
They could still fight themselves, in Giga form. It wouldn't make as much sense, but seeing a Giga Mario bigger than Bowser doesn't make much sense in my head. XD

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
If you fought a Giga form of yourself then I would go through the game with Pichu to see what it would look like. It would probably inflict 300% to itself each time it attacked.

Knome

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. The Classic should stay classic and this is a bit off topic but......Anyone think there should be character specific levels in adventure? Yeah..... very off topic. Giga forms would be nice to fight in the end.

Elen

Smash Lord
Giga forms specific for each character would be really cool, but I doubt they would do it. Well probly just end up with a pimped out master hand :p...(with built in radio and gold plated rings :laugh: )

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
They will probably have adventure and classic mode again. They will probably keep master and crazy hand for classic and put someone like giga bowser or ganon for adventure mode but you never know.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Well, something that's been running through my mind..

Considering that Ganondorf was a hidden character in Melee, would it make as much sense for him to be Link's adventure boss? I mean, in reality most of us can honestly see Ganondorf coming back to Brawl, but for those who're just starting the smash series with Brawl, it'd ruin the surprise for them. o.o I dunno, just a train of thought.

ZarakiSan

Smash Rookie
It should be Chuck Norris.

Did this get mentioned yet?

Then, you can put in your sig: I faced Chick Norris fair and square: I won.

ZABE

Smash Cadet
a different boss for each character on adventure mode
and on classic mode they should have master hand with
some new moves

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
well, knowing that the master hand is orignally form Kirby and the crazy hand was newer, i think they wouldn't add a head. feet would be funny, but i don't think so. they might add a third hand as a bonus boss (like crazy hand in classic mode) and he would be called third hand, but it is unlikley. i like the idea of a separate boss for each character who you would then unlock and the master + crazy hand would appear only after you unlock everyone. (and then you could unlock them!!)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah, its a real shame dat anime characters are totally excluded from Brawl (This really sucks)!Anyway, how 'bout a fusion of Mewtwo & Deoxys to form a truly difficult last boss! I have named him "Sovereign."

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
well, knowing that the master hand is orignally form Kirby and the crazy hand was newer[...]
Eh, actually, Master Hand was not from Kirby. That Kirby game came out after SSB and SSBM. They just made a cameo in Kirby and The Amazing Mirror and that's it. They were created for Smash Bros.

About a new final boss, I dunno...
There were Master Hand and Crazy hand and we will most likely see them again. However, if they were the final bosses this time around then it'd kinda suck as in SSBM they weren't the final bosses and... Y'know, it just wouldn't feel right.

However, how DO you make a new final boss more suitable than Giga Bowser? Giga Bowser was a majorly buffed up version of the biggest villain in Nintendo's main franchise, so I don't know. It doesn't get any more "ULTIMATE OMG" than that.

It's really hard to think of a worthy one. I'm sure Sakurai will manage though.

Kirye

Smash Ace
However, how DO you make a new final boss more suitable than Giga Bowser? Giga Bowser was a majorly buffed up version of the biggest villain in Nintendo's main franchise, so I don't know. It doesn't get any more "ULTIMATE OMG" than that.

It's really hard to think of a worthy one. I'm sure Sakurai will manage though.
What about Marx from Kirby Super Star for the SNES? He was that clown looking thing that transformed into some demon in the middle of space and owned. o.o Considering it's a Kirby franchise character, it could always be thrown in. XD Dunno..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6rB0hk9lHk

Youtubeded. =O

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
What about Marx from Kirby Super Star for the SNES? He was that clown looking thing that transformed into some demon in the middle of space and owned. o.o Considering it's a Kirby franchise character, it could always be thrown in. XD Dunno..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6rB0hk9lHk

Youtubeded. =O
Heh, Marx is awesome. The music during that fight was cool too. Thanks for reminding me of that game.

But... I don't know, it doesn't seem like the SSB way. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are original characters and they're very simplistic (concept-wise) at that. They do not represent any game other than SSB itself.

And Giga Bowser doesn't represent any other series either. He has never been in a Mario game and SSBM itself doesn't think of him as a Mario character - the symbol behind his percentage is the Smash logo, not the mushroom. As I said in my previous post, Giga Bowser was simply a buffed up version of Nintendo's main franchise's biggest villain. He represents Nintendo villains in general.

So...yeah. It's harder to pick one than it seems.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Marx, huh? Better look that up on www.wikipedia.org & find out who that is.
I left a youtube vid there, check it out. XD

Komayto: Yeah I know, but for some reason when I thought huge powerful dudes, he's the first thing that came to my head. o.o Then afterwards when I found that youtube vid, I saw the speed run out of boredom.. lol.

Well, there's not much they *can* use.. They can always make a brand new monster thing. Giga Bowser did work for Melee i'll admit. I never actually checked a guide on Smash bros until WAAAY after I got the game, so when I first saw Bowser turn into that I was like "Woooah.. Wtf.. Awesome.", but now I need a new surprise.

Hmm.. I dunno, I stopped trying the game design thing after I got bored of RPG maker 2003, so I haven't really used my imagination for that kind of stuff anymore. D=

Kirye

Smash Ace
Shade: Np. =P

I was bored, playing Mugen a while ago, and then I started thinking about this thread, the whole last boss thing, and figured i'd post something dumb here. XD

This is the true last boss of Smash bros. =D

ZABE

Smash Cadet
well if you bored,why not teach young ones to be future pro's
on SSB?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I've already taught my little brother (John John) everything there is to know bout SSBM. He's 10 & even he can give me some comp. once & a while. Well back on topic, da last boss should be a revamped version of da Omega Pirate from Metroid Prime.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Now, I think we should distinguish between Classic Final Bosses and Adventure Final Bosses.

For Classic, I think it should be a Master hand, a Classic Hand, and the head of the Mii the player is using.
For Adventure, I'd say a souped up (although not necessarily larger) version of whatever character you're playing as.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Also Making everyone Have a boss means New characters which arent gonna be playable and aggrovating I.E. Giga bowser
my boss would be A combination of gigabowser,ganondorf,and Mewtwo and he'll be the first ORIGNAL CHARACTER FOR SSB , his name is GIGAGAN and he'll have a Second Form GIGAGAN2 XD

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Stupid reply here...

Master Foot?

It'll probably just be Master Hand again if I'm honest.

splat

Smash Lord
Master Giant Toe Nail maybe?

I don't know, it'll probably be something in the style of the hands, but what it's going to be, I really don't know.

Top Bottom