• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Copy of SSBB Isn't having problems?

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
My copy didn't have any problems, just the fact that anyone mode can't seem to find anyone for the moment, like everybody elses.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No problems here. I didn't hear any problems with my other five friends in this dorm who bought the game with me, either. You should be good.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly sure most if not all not-modded wiis work fine with it...mine does and i use it a lot which should mean it's very "dirty" lol.

And i've had my wii for a bit more than a year.

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Wow....this makes me feel good! I am glad everyone here has a launch Wii and Brawl works for them!

I feel less stressed out now! :)

milind4

Smash Apprentice
i haven't gotten brawl yet, but i'm worried. i live in india, and i have an american wii.. i don't know what you would define as dusty, but once in 2 weeks i wipe a small layer of dust off of the side of my wii (its placed horizontally).. the disc input thing faces a wall, so not much dust can enter, but should i be worried? i mean, i can't ship my wii to nintendo, they won't ship it back, so what do i do if it doesn't work?

oh, and what are all the people who have modded wiis with this problem doing?

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
just chill im sure it will work :) As long as you havent moddef your wii there is no reason why it shouldnt..

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
No probs, I dun have a launch wii but mine is freakin awesome with no probs at all, enjoy brawling!

J18

Smash Journeyman
good to hear all these people with no problems.
i've just been getting scared that mine won't work.

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
My wii wouldn't read Brawl at first, but it had to update before it could.

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I got my wii in December 2008 and I'm having problems. I can't play Corneria on Brawl mode. On the Subspace Emissary when I get to the level "the Wild" the second time, I get all the way to the end of the level and then it comes up with:
"Disc could not be read"
I've gone back several times with different controllers, characters, etc to see if this would change anything, but I get the same error every time. Nobody in my family smokes as I've heard this could affect the wii. I'll probably have to send my wii in and get it fixed.

Sonic23

Smash Cadet
This news about the disc-read problems have made me feel nervous. I've just received a new import American Wii and I'm worried when Brawl turns up it won't run and I've wasted my money.

Anonymous_Jon

Smash Rookie
I have a wii launch also, no problems. Loading times in the beginning is a little long (10-15 secs?). Not really a problem, but worth the wait. :)

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
I was crossing my fingers a bit myself because I have a launch Wii, even if it's not that heavily used. Game works fine though.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
got my wii a year ago and brawl turned out fine...if it wouldnt have worked, i prolly would have destroyed the world out of anger

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I have a launch Wii, and I did have a problem. Not the first time I tried to play, but the second time it wouldn't load Brawl at all. The third and fourth times have been fine though.

And I will hold my breath every time I turn it on for the next month.

Riolu

Smash Apprentice
I don't have any problems at all. I was expecting some unbeleivable load times, with the way people talk about it. It's not even that bad.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Mine isnt having problems :D

Got my Wii in october. And then a week before Brawl My whole Kitchen was in smoke :( and my Wii was there. So I was relieved it was okay :laugh:

Top Bottom