• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would win in this scenario?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Me and Peef made an imaginary crew battle team who would win?

Mango/kirbykaze/Hax/Lovage/andale(secretly one of the best MW players)

Vs

Hbox/zhu/m2k/darkrain/kage

:phone:

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
Kirbykaze could win vs 3
Mango could vs 5
Hax vs 2
Loveage vs 3
ANdala idk
But 3/5 of this team could beat more half

Hbox would win vs 4
M2k vs 4
Zhu vs 1-2
Kage vs maybe 2
Darkrain vs maybe 1 because he's retired

But really it would just be m2k/hbox trying to tank 2 people each as their other players try to clip away at mango. Comes down can only 2 people beat h-box/m2k? Doesn't seem too unreasonable.

HomeStylePie

Smash Cadet
Zhu and Kage could each take four or five stocks off against any combination of players other than Mango, and he's basically negated by the combo of M2K and HBox. Not sure how Darkrain and Andala would do though. I think it'd be a pretty tight battle overall.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Hbox crew wins easily. You've got 2 of the best crew battle players; including (imo) the best crew battle player, Mew2king.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Pretty sure kage wouldn't be taking a huge amount of stocks away from anyone but andale... For those of you who aren't good enough to notice, hax wasn't playing nearly as gay as he should have been last time he played kage. I'm almost positive hax will win next time, and yes I'm fully aware of how good kage's agame anti falcon game is.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
don't underrate him. he'll probably take 3stocks off a few and prolly beat andale. but andale is damn good and could go either way.

Landry

Smash Ace
Mango team has more firepower, bottom team is most consistent

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
What? You're going to have to give examples of me doing this to prove you're not full of ****. I can't help it if you can't notice a drastic change in his playstyle, lol. Especially the ****ing pioneer on not approaching. Let me guess, you beat mango while he was playing his best game ever? Lmao

Varist

Smash Lord
Me and mr gray made an imaginary crew battle team who would win?

Hbox/zhu/m2k/darkrain/kage/kirbykaze/Hax/Lovage/andale(secretly one of the best MW players)

Vs

Mango

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That had nothing to do with anything, like most of your posts, lol. Good luck at apex.

Of course it didn't because it's useless to prove something to someone who doesn't have the proper perspective on what's actually happening in a match and hasn't been to a tournament in years. If he plays more gay then I can just adapt, it's not like Ganon is hopeless against it. Anyways, I would own you for free in Ganon dittos too because you aren't anywhere near close to my level, how's that? If you want to be disrespectful, I can do the same.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Actually kage you're wrong. And you don't optimize the metagame of Ganon dittos because you don't chaingrab, simply because you aren't good enough and don't know how. You have never even seen me play and I have played every top Ganon on the nation aside from g.vice, bizz, and spider sense so I know what I'm up against. You can suck it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's ok, it doesn't seem like you are the one on top anyways so I could care less. I don't need to see you play, I know I'll own you for sure because your skill is not up to par.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It's ok, it doesn't seem like you are the one on top anyways so I could care less. I don't need to see you play, I know I'll own you for sure because your skill is not up to par.
When's the last time you made money at a national where you didn't ride you're way to victory through a superior teammate? You used laugh at me when I told you you should learn how to wavedash and ledgedash rofl. Now look at you. Good luck trying to be a pro fighter kid. Everyone has a plan until they get rocked by a solid hit, rofl.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What's that supposed to mean? A superior teammate? I've always made money in doubles.. anyhow if I was so **** then I wouldn't win nationals with those teammates it's not a one way deal, you aren't really looking at everything here.. As for fighting, it's not like I never took hits before, I want to take them.. it feels awesome.. and it will feel more awesome to own others too because I do play like that.

I think you are the kiddy one here when you are only looking at your biased perspective at your favorite player while I don't have that.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm 28 and powerlifted for 8 years benching 340 and currently work 84 hours a week for a dredging union as a heavy equipment operator. You're playing video games thinking you're some warrior talking the stupidist **** known to man on the reg. Who's the kid? Give me a break, lmao.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So what? Does that make you better than me in anyway? Of course not, follow your **** but don't bother me with yours. You are kinda going way off the road here, though if you want to talk anything inside of smash then I'll be happy to and own you easily... even if I didn't play for 5 years you still wouldn't be able to beat me. And, yes I am a warrior for life, that will never change... what do you know about my personal life, I will definitely not be bringing it up here, that's for sure.

Just fyi, when I'm successful with fighting your so called powerlifting will look like **** once I'm done.. but hey if you REALLY want to compare me to you then that's what it will be, if not then just leave me alone and you'll be probably happier at the end of the day. I can go on forever.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So what? Does that make you better than me in anyway? Of course not, follow your **** but don't bother me with yours. You are kinda going way off the road here, though if you want to talk anything inside of smash then I'll be happy to and own you easily... even if I didn't play for 5 years you still wouldn't be able to beat me. And, yes I am a warrior for life, that will never change... what do you know about my personal life, I will definitely not be bringing it up here, that's for sure.

Just fyi, when I'm successful with fighting your so called powerlifting will look like **** once I'm done.. but hey if you REALLY want to compare me to you then that's what it will be, if not then just leave me alone and you'll be probably happier at the end of the day. I can go on forever.
Lol you are a joke. I never said I was better than you, but you act as if I did and argue against a false claim as of it means something. Not the first time. We've been going back and forth, don't act like you're the mature one here. Stick to your wannabe warrior lifestyle and one day if I see you whipping *** in MMA on TV I will stand corrected. Good luck kiddo, you'll need it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Then why did you bring up that you were powerlifting for 8 years as if it meant something or whatever you are doing for that matter.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ganons, chill out. We're like a clan, or something. We shouldn't have this fighting going on. Just agree you could both 4stock me and leave it at that.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Ganon Bromanship is a sacred bond that should not be challenged. Don't break the ties that retain peace between you epic warriors, or you'll threaten the balance of time and space. You guys must stick together, as one pack. Fighting off the wicked Canadian bears; slamming your fists of justice into the skulls of the weak; and showing off your horns to other Ganon mains... with such toughness and raw strength, you guys are tasked with keeping our existence in check. When Ganon mains argue and fight, you're ripping us unworthy of the title, "Warrior", apart. Is killing us, your eternal servants, worth simply clashing your massive tusks? I personally do not think so.

Quarreling is for the weak -- something you demi Gods certainly are not. Make peace, and continue bashing everyone's face in, with your inhumanely bad character........

:awesome:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Then why did you bring up that you were powerlifting for 8 years as if it meant something or whatever you are doing for that matter.
Not worth my time. I'm done. Sorry I gave you the real talk but I've been on a streak of not putting up with stupid bull**** lately.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
When you look for it, you'll find it. That's how it is.. you think you can say whatever you want without consequence? Don't make me laugh. If it's not worth your time, then stfu please.. if you can't even answer a simple question so that I can maybe understand what's going on a bit more then you are definitely trying to make yourself look more successful or tougher. There's no other alternative.

Superspright

Smash Lord
Yo, Ace. Chill out dude. I don't like to ****-ride Kage either like some people do, but don't try to put him down over a win that you feel is questionable. His tech skill isn't the best of all the Ganons. That much we all know; no offense, but still he performs well and can be consistently good.

And by the way Kage, the expression is I couldn't care less. To say you could care less implies the opposite of what you were trying to say.

Top Bottom