• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would u rather play like?

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
OH SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME BLOCKED HUH?

Told you no one actually ignores anyone kouryuu...
Considering that we were talking about him, he probably unblocked you momentarily to read your posts you d!ck. Use your ****ing head.

P... just stop your excessive barking and just disappear. Your a nuisance.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Considering that we were talking about him, he probably unblocked you momentarily to read your posts you d!ck. Use your ****ing head.

P... just stop your excessive barking and just disappear. Your a nuisance.
then what's the point of blocking me?

lmao i can't wait until i see you irl again, i'm going to annoy the **** out of you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO, I dare you to say that in my face.

Your buttons are so easy to push. This is gonna be FUUUUUUN. I can't wait to see you blow up.

replicate

Smash Lord
Actually, I MM'ed Replicate once at FFA... I almost 4 stocked him.
ALLMOST 4-STOCKED ME BEEYITCH YAIYAIYAIIYAAAAAHH!
besides, that wasn't in the moneymatch

also, you know how much experience I had had against peaches up to that point?

let's see. . . . one set against a god awful guy at my first tournament, don't think I went fox against bone at SCC, fighting you at shuffle and cut awhile ago for like four matches, and then those very friendlies before the MM

I'm basically a peach-slayer

Also, it feels good to be good enough to be brought up in arguments. Kouryuu, I'll fight you again, I'll admit that I'll probably lose because vs. peach is probably my worst matchup; I really couldn't care less if you beat me. I've had a bit more experience vs peaches since then, but the important thing isn't who ***** who or whatever, but it's getting better at the game and getting more experience.

In that case, I'd love to play you, and I'll moneymatch you if you want.

replicate

Smash Lord
you don't understand
I was sandbagging (generic john) and I was at high damage
kouryuu came back with a fresh stock--I was afraid of the JV four

he knocked me off the stage
SNIPERRRRRR!!!! lasered his ***

****innnnnnnn ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
money match him replicate and i'll make sure you don't lose (if you want)

peach is super easy as fox, esp with good tech skill

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Fox does **** Peach but there is more to a match than match up advantages/disadvantages.

P, you ARE an idiot.

But it doesn't matter. Haze will probably be one of, if not the last person I'm going to MM. Continuing Melee at this point seems rather pointless. Though I did say I would MM you P, but the only reason I have in MM you is for the free money. Your not even a worthy opponent. A complete waste of time and effort.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
kouryuu, can i ask you a question, and i want an honest answer.

why do you think everyone is so bad. you haven't gone to a melee tournament in months. you were never good to begin with. you have no idea the level of play of any of the people i mentioned. you dont even know that P isn't 'good.'

why are you talking about something you have no idea about? that would be like me going to SRK and trash talking their good 3s players.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
You forget, I entered Melee at Nexus. And that's the room I stayed in the entire time.

I saw how well everyone played. And I even played P in a set. I'm not just saying this out of my *** Mike.

Excluding, Manz, Lucky, Larry, and Bone (Bone isn't nearly as good as he used to be IMO). The only ones who were good were basically you and Tofu. That's it.

Everyone else's current performance wouldn't be anything special during the time of pre-Brawl release. I honestly did not see any big improvements.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO remember a couple of weeks ago kouryuu was like, I LOVE MELEE I'M ONLY GONNA PLAY IT NOW

This guy flip flops so much. Rememebr brawl v melee?

Kouryuu, no one even likes you. At least a couple of people understand me and I'm cool with them and we at least have mutual respect for our melee skill. But I know some people who refuse to smash with you because you're so annoying

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
figures it'd be fabian saying that

i remember fabian got ***** hardcore by mike, and he was crying to me, asking me to coach him at nexus. he was like, "Mike kept ****** me and saying like, Who are you, you're really good at smash!" and fabian was getting all super pissed

good times

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO remember a couple of weeks ago kouryuu was like, I LOVE MELEE I'M ONLY GONNA PLAY IT NOW

This guy flip flops so much. Rememebr brawl v melee?

Kouryuu, no one even likes you. At least a couple of people understand me and I'm cool with them and we at least have mutual respect for our melee skill. But I know some people who refuse to smash with you because you're so annoying
I haven't dropped Melee. I still play it. And I still love it. I just don't see any reason to continue it competitively.

And as far as flip floping went back in the brawl vs melee days, there isn't anything wrong with changing your opinion when presented with a good argument. Of course, I don't expect a close minded idiot like you to understand.

I could write a list of people who would refuse to smash with you. I could even write a list full of people who simply hate you. I personally don't hate anyone in the community. I don't even hate you.

If people hate me, then that's their problem. I honestly don't know why anyone would waste time hating me. Am I really that worth it? It's kind of funny actually.

Besides, as far as people go who would like to smash with me, there are enough to keep me satisfied. :)

Edit: @ Replicate
I placed 13th.

Mike put my bracket below:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i love kouryuuxfighter

<3333333

that fuker was gonna protect me with a

knife

good ****

<33333

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Kouryuu, you're not special. Here's how I know you think you're special:

You somehow thought I said (??) that people hate you. Hint: no such thing was said.

it's hilarious how you judge off friendlies like every typical n00b. you see, you're better than the average n00b because you actually respond and dig bigger and bigger holes for yourself, to the point it's just awesome every time you post.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Victor
Lost to Lucky

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hall
Lost to Atlus
Since everyone is complaining about who beats who, lets all post our favorite tournament placings.

My favorite tournament placings...

Singles (entered as Bone)
Defeated 8-bit
Defeated Selendrile
Defeated MikeHAZE
in brawl!!
Defeated Ajax
Lost to DieSuperFly
Defeated Ajax
Lost to DieSuperFly
Placed 2 out of 40

Melee Singles (entered as Futile / Bone)
Defeated Festizzio
Lost to Tofu
Defeated Lovage
Defeated Brown
Defeated St. Patrick
Defeated Replicate
Defeated Fly_Amanita
Lost to Lucky
Placed 4 out of 37

Defeated JP
Defeated P
Defeated Rickety
Defeated TheBOSS

Defeated Aesis
Lost to Edrees
Lost to LuCky
Placed 5 out of 120

Singles Bracket (entered as Bone)
Defeated Inks
Defeated (the old,) Lucky
Defeated LeePuff
Defeated BoA (who was on fire at the time)
Lost to Ken
Lost to Omar
Placed 5 out of 48

Lost to JTB
Defeated Resident Waffle
Defeated Yo Jo
Defeated Boss
Defeated Atlus
Lost to DEHF
Placed 9 out of 39

Singles (entered as Bone after 4 months w/o melee.)
Lost to t0fu
Defeated KO-M
Defeated Judd
Defeated ASP
Defeated Jon619
Defeated t0fu
Defeated Fly Amanita
Lost to DEHF
Placed 5 out of 43

Doubles (entered as Mike Haze + Bone)
Defeated DOTA
Defeated Team Armageddon
Lost to MaNg0 won Pound 3 (Mang0 + Tofu)
Defeated Kira's the Boss (Kira + Boss)
Defeated Taj+Forward (Dehf + Lovage)
Defeated Greased Lightning (J666 + Lucky)
Lost to MaNg0 won Pound 3 (Mang0 + Tofu)
Placed 2 out of 19

Melee Doubles (entered as Mike Haze + Bone)
Lost to Mango Still Won Pound 3! (Mango + PsychoMidget)
Defeated You Only Get One Air Dodge
Defeated Grease Lightning (J666 + Lucky)
Defeated Thirst Quencher (tOFU + ???)
Defeated Dot Dot Dot (Dehf + ???)
Defeated Luigisters (Evil Nemisis + Lv 9)
Lost to Mango Still Won Pound 3! (Mang0 + PsychoMidget)
Placed 2 out of 13

Atlus8

Smash Master
lol ya im pretty sure i will lose but i dont mind. i just want to play great players, but im glad p stuck to melee, too many people are switching to brawl =( brawl sucks
LittleFumi is my new friend!

I just decided to look at this thread right now and read all the way through it. Funny how this thread completly changed. I don't get tired of seeing Kouryuu post and P coming in to find a flaw in Kouryuu's post. Then all of a sudden . . . other people start to get involve. :laugh: Tournament history and MM (that are never settled) are thrown.:laugh:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i've been working on getting my marth more aggressive, but it's never gonna be not campy. camping is now my play style :D

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
it's hilarious how you judge off friendlies like every typical n00b. you see, you're better than the average n00b because you actually respond and dig bigger and bigger holes for yourself, to the point it's just awesome every time you post.
I don't judge off friendlies. Don't know where you got that idea from.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I was talking about our second match on PS in our MM. To me, that was "almost a 4 stock," seeing as how I was like 30ish% or so.

If you thought I was talking about the friendly we had on BF, to me, that **** was a four stock. **** that last laser you shot at me lol.

Top Bottom