• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would u rather play like?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
money match me, four stock challenge for $10

if i four stock you i get $10

if i don't you get $10

2/3 obv

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
lol allright, this will be easy. i have beaten bone, rickety, maple, blitz, pnoy, boss, leeland, and many others and if u dont believe me just ask mango, he knows how good i am

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
alright, let's have all our matches on FD then since you're really good.

marthpwnzer, i can go to your house right now and do that. you down?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol my sheik is not rickety's, let's get that straight

i didn't

so we have a deal?

2/3, $10, Sheik v Yoshi, all on FD

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
ya deal, but r u better than rickety? or do u just have a different playing style, because rickety has a different playing style for shiek but it works for him =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if san diego holds a melee tournament, i will be at the next one

i hope you're at least as good as park, cause then it'll be a challenge

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'd say P was much better than me in Melee back before Brawl, and now after Brawl is much, much better than me :]

But I think that if it's a money match where P has to 4 stock you to win, you should take it, even if it's on Final Destination. Win, Lose, or Draw, it should be a lot of fun to watch :]

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
im better than park, i was quoted at the winter smash fest by many pros such as gimpyfish, mango, edress and everyone there as littlefumi, the new best yoshi in the world. so pretty much if u want to know how good i am just go on youtube and watch fumi videos and im like that except a little better according to everyone.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
ya i have seen p alot on smashboards so im sure hes really good, but hey rickety i want to throw a smash tourny but i dont know a good location, do u know any place? and do u think i have a chance at beating p?

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
lol i might lose, but i think i have a chance too so idk

well pnoy and bone got their skill back, because me and them went to a smashfest where we were playing for hours, but ya i shouldnt of posted all those people.

Rickety

Peace and Love
UCSD is the trademark place for San Diego tournaments, but you need to be a student there to reserve the lodge, so... Ask Pat/Azn_Lep very nicely :]

Or try asking a Game/Card Store :]

Um, Sheik vs Yoshi on Final? I'm 98.7% sure P would win. But again, if he HAS to four-stock you to win, then I would accept the money match :-P

Even if you lose, Kira's right; we can all chip in a dollar :]

Edit: I don't know how it works with other people, but I personally wouldn't list all those people you've beaten in Melee months after everybody stopped playing Melee. I'm not saying you wouldn't have beaten me in my "prime" (Wow I sound so serious :-P), but Everyone you mentioned was really rusty and bad at Melee after so much Brawl (Except Leeland, I hear he's been playing a lot of Melee).

Even Kyle/Maple and I were able to beat Ken in Melee a couple weeks ago, he got rusty (Too much Brawl with items? :-P) Though I know with practice he could get it all back :]

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
o, but does reserving the lodge cost money? and do u have azn leps number or anything so that i can contact him, and rickety do u know if p has any videos on youtube? i want to c how good he is, i have gotten better since we last played =), but i will probably lose to p

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
lol ya im pretty sure i will lose but i dont mind. i just want to play great players, but im glad p stuck to melee, too many people are switching to brawl =( brawl sucks

ugh i hate chaingrabbing, but if he wants he can chain grab. hey p if i lose the first match? do u mind if i switch to fox? but most likely i will stay yoshi throughout the set

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i actually wouldnt be shocked if this was jamie(park) making another account then spamming on it.

sheik ***** on fod

it would be cool to play another yoshi.....haha

but i do think park is better

so in that case id rather play like fumi......

my bad little fumi

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
hey rob west, im from mission hills too. we should play eachother

lol its k homemade waffles everyone has their opinion, but one day ur going to change what u said lol

o and im not park

u come to socal, lol, but i wouldnt mind going to norcal, i really want to play zhu

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'd say P was much better than me in Melee back before Brawl, and now after Brawl is much, much better than me :]

But I think that if it's a money match where P has to 4 stock you to win, you should take it, even if it's on Final Destination. Win, Lose, or Draw, it should be a lot of fun to watch :]
I heard people who beat Azen aren't that good at this game ;)

And you're right about beating people after melee thing. I tried to play melee at nexus for the first time in awhile and the lvl 9 marth 0 to death'd me twice in a row. i couldn't touch the guy, he was on his way to four stocking me lol. i came back a little but still lost

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
edress, i really want to play u. i didnt get to at the winter smash fest =(, but i heard ur really good, but if ur going to play me then get your skill back =) and a computer 0 to deathed u, lol. i didnt know computers could do that

my secondary is fox

Miztik

Smash Master
Downthrow chaingrab that foo....yoshi is too easy to fight but maybe cuz i hang with park idk...

Top Bottom