• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Will You Main

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Based on the roster right now I'm thinking about 3 characters I want to main:

1. Wario
2. King DeDeDe
3. Pokemon Trainer

What about you?

Smash Apprentice
1. King Dedede
2.Diddy
3.DK
I'll also use ICs and Yoshi sometimes.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
1. Meta Knight
2.Mario (my current main)
3.Im caught here between Pit, Ike, and Sonic

The idea here is that I want to be able to work with many differnt types of characters (fast slow, etc)plus they are all really cool

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I believe there was already an existing thread to this subject.
But I couldn't find it.

I'll play as... Wario, just to generate confusion, disbelief, and disgust.:confused::dizzy::urg:: I'll gross out everyone with him. HA HA HA!!!:chuckle:

But this is just the first character I'll select in my first match. I don't think I will have a signiture character. Besides, I don't own any consoles or Smash Bros. games, so I wouldn't have the chance to choose one even.:(

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I believe there was already an existing thread to this subject.
But I couldn't find it.

I'll play as... Wario, just to generate confusion, disbelief, and disgust.:confused::dizzy::urg:: I'll gross out everyone with him. HA HA HA!!!:chuckle:

But this is just the first character I'll select in my first match. I don't think I will have a signiture character. Besides, I don't own any consoles or Smash Bros. games, so I wouldn't have the chance to choose one even.:(
Get a wii, now.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
250, and walmart, gamestop... wherever. But try to find out the shipping dates for the stores so you can get one as soon as they get there. those things sell pretty fast.
$250, huh? *memorizes* Ok, thanks, lookatthatbaconsizzle, I'll start saving up a fund for my future Wii. :-)

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
Alot of ppl say that they will find the character they are best at (or suits there style) , but for some reason i'm always fixed on choosing my character before i know how good they are, because i am confident theres a way to use every char. effectively.

anyways.........

Main=IKE/Diddykong (love, love, love donkey kong country)

2nd= i 2ndededed ganon in melee, and he's gonna b so bad*** with a sword!

and i will try out pit cause i am a big OoT fan and he reminds me of link for some reason :lick:

Farce Prophet

Smash Rookie
I gotta see more, but for now it's a heavy lean towards Wario. I love the Warioware games and his quirky attitude.

But hey with more newcomers. If the Blue Bomber is added to the list, I might have to disregard Wario.

Then again there is always Bowser.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Pit
Poke'mon Trainer

& if it happens, I'll also semi-main Mii.

SonicMario

Smash Master
There have been HUNDREDS of who wil you main threads. I think we've had enough, the Admin better just put Main as one of those things under your yellow (other if your Premium) Text.

But anyway, my main will be Sonic. No questions asked.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
King Dedede
Bowser
DK

I'm glad to hear that Bowser and DK are better than before :)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Obviously the only person possibly capable of god-tier from E for All, Ike, he was obviously the best character there for 1 vs 1.

But seriously, I have no idea.

I started maining Samus on the original Smash Bros and ended up on Capitan Falcon.

I started maining Young Link on SSBM and ended up going to Marth, and am currently maining Capitan Falcon... again.

I get the feeling I might end up on Capitan Falcon... but I doubt I will start on him. It all depends on the characters and how I do with them.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Which ever char i like

I don't decide what char im gonna main before i even play the game
Definately. but who Im gonna try out? almost evereyone. I've read Gimpyfish's impressions.(who hasent) sounds like alot of stuff has changed. Im trying

Pit snake like and ike...

if i dont like one of those I'll go for metaknight Dedede or pokemon trainer

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Too early too tell, and way too many cool characters.

I can't wait to try: Sonic, Diddy, King Dedede, Metaknight and also Ridley and Captain Olimar out ;)

Top Bottom